XVIII

Previously:

Once again, Yamada has found herself bumping into someone's chest.

"A-Ah! I'm s-sorry!" A male's voice stuttered out.

After a moment of silence, Y/N's voice called out to him.

"...Ta...maki..?"

***

"H-hello!" The male sputtered out. "H-How do you know m-my name?"

Another voice seemed to have hummed and looked down on Y/N. "You look somewhat familiar." It said. "What's your name, little one?"

Y/N was offended and did a dramatic gasp. "I am not that short! My name is Yamada Y/N and I am 148 centimetres tall and I am still a growing girl!" 

The male who asked for her name chuckled, realizing it was who he thought it would be. He patted her head and spoke once again. "Sorry N/N -chan. It's just with the bandages in the way of your eyes, I had to make sure it was you." Tamaki was still nervous but also realized it was the duo's friend from childhood.

"W-Why do you have b-bandages on y-your eyes?" The timid boy asked.

"We can talk about that after school. For now, can you bring me to Classroom 1-A? I need to get back to class."

The other male, known as Mirio Togata, cried anime-like tears, praising Yamada about becoming a hero so quickly.

~~~

Ochako's mouth widened as she saw the large mob of students outside of the classroom door. It was the end of the day and they attempted to leave. "Wh-What's going on!?"

"What business do you have with Class 1-A?" Iida asked the mumbling crowd.

"We can't get out!" Mineta stated the obvious. "What'd you come here for anyways?!"

"Scouting the enemy, small fry." Bakugou said while walking towards the group of people. Grape boy looked terrified while pointing at Bakugou. "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out  before the sports festival."

With his usual scowl on, he had probably scared some of the viewers. "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of the way, extras."

"Stop calling people "extras" just because you don't know them!" Iida intervened while violently chopping the air.

"Yeah Bakugou-kun! That's really mean!" Y/N added. She stood up, trying her best to walk to the front of the class. 

"SHUT THE HE--" Katsuki was cut off as the (h/c) haired girl fell to the ground. He found the scene funny but held back a snort.

"I came to see what the famous class 1-A was like," A voice from the crowd stated. "but you seem pretty arrogant." The holder of the voice walked through the crowd, revealing himself. "Are all the students in that hero course like this?"

Many students replied with an aggressive shake of their head.

'I've heard this voice before...' The blind girl thought.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." A purple haired male said. 

His dark lavender locks was up and seemed messy. He continued to speak, "There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it to the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us with a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out."