chapter 9

(Matthew's point of veiw)

After me and Liam had been drinking for a while .

As we saw people talking , dancing, drinking . We sipped our drinks.

After a little while a female came stumbling here and there a blush covered her face . She then stood next to our table and played with her hands awkwardly.

I for sure thought she came for Liam . I wasn't gonna pay her any attention but she looked at me

"Umm hello mister~" she said blushing in my direction. Not wanting to accept the invitation she was gonna throw my way but i thought of taking the chance .

I got up from my seat and a smirked formed on my lips .  I was actually kind of feeling it .

"Oh hello there beautiful" I said and had my arms around her waist . She lost a balance on her foot because she was so drunk .

"Oh oh~ sweetie don't start falling now i am not even done with you yet ~" i said grabbing her chin and licking her cheek .

I then started walking away from our table . And said my goodbye with a cheeky smile and two fingers.

I could see Liam had rolled his eyes at me and kept drinking but i didn't mind him too much.

I then turned around and walked  to the drinking area with her . I led her to the seats with my arm on her back guiding her .

She had sat on one of the seats and i sat next to her .

"What would you like to drink ?" I asked her and she looked at me as if she was blind .

"You are so hot~" she said making it very obvious she can't drink anymore than that .

"Why thanks" i said and sighed as the bartender said his hello to us .

"Hello sir what would you like to order" he said and i looked at her once again before shaking my head .

"Give her a glass of water and i will have kamikaze" I said and he nodded .

It didn't take him long to get us our order . I gave her the water and she sipped on it . As I drank my shot one by one .

"Ewwie this drink tastes blank!" She said in a screechy most annoying voice .

Blank huh.... I thought to myself .

"You mean tasteless?" I said with a lifted brow .

"Well try tasting this" before she said anything . I pulled her closer by the head and kissed her . She explored my mouth and pulled away fast sticking her tongue out .

"Ugh that was so sour !" . She said and i lifted my brow in disbelief but she wasn't done there she kept on talking .

"You could at least get me my favorite drink ! I deserve that at leastUhuh" she said with attitude. 

"Alright whatever you want order it" i said took another shot as i could feel my calmness dissapear.

I took out my phone and turned on the screen to see the time my eyes stopped at my wallpaper .

It was a women with grayish eyes her eyes were so captivating they were so deep that in one look i would fall for them but i was scared to fall but yet when i did fall for them they showed me the magical world i had never experienced.