Chapter 10 (edited)

(Matthews point of view)

I walked over to Liam finally found him .

I had tried finding him and had no luck for like 10 minutes but they didn't matter as i found him .

I stood in front of him and looked at him and motioned him 'lets go' with my brow as soon as he laid his eyes on me he slightly nodded and put both his hand in his pocket "lets go"

We both than walked out the club and walked towards the car .

I opened the door to Liam's seat and he slumped as soon as he got inside .

I sat on the drivers seat and started the engine it roared like a beast and the wheels started working . I took the car out the parking of the club and to the road .

Driving past the other cars I didn't realise my speed had crossed the speed limit to the road . I was so drowned in my thoughts .

It had blinded my sight .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Matthew's Flash back)

"Matthew ! Ahhh stop!" Jessica said and held my hand when I drove my sports car on the highest speed .

As we got off the car she puffed her cheeks.

"Ugh i am never going on a ride with you again !" She folded her arms and pouted . I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her cheek "ahhhhh too bad i was going to buy you some food but since you are ang-"

Before I could finish my sentence she turned around .

Her dark black hair bounced a little . her glistening eyes stared right into mine and a smile formed on her face . It felt like I had seen an angel . she was so beautiful and angelic .

"Where are we going !" Were the words that came from her mouth and my mind would never let go of her words .

Her smile replayed in my head in front of my eyes .

It felt like i was watching a video .

Yet it lasted so little .

I was pulled out of my thoughts .

I heard a car honk continuously that's when i saw the car was making its way towards us .

I spun the car's steering to avoid the car crashing and then raced the car before the person could even complain about it .

After a bit of driving i stopped the car and leaned my head against the steering wheel .

Liam had sat up on his seat "what was that all about" He asked .

"Sorry my bad I think i drank too much" I responded without moving an inch .

"Want me to drive ?" .

"No no no its okay we aren't that far anyway so I will drive "

I started the car again and drove home. Liam got off in front of the house and I parked the car first and the made my way inside afterwards .

I made my way to the fridge and got as many beers as i could carry .

I made my way up the stairs and into the room Liam had kept for me . I stayed over at times specially like this .

I opened a can and drank from it while making my way to the room

I opened the door to the room and got inside . I stumbled my way inside and slid to the floor emptying out the can .

I leaned my head back after drinking couple of more cans .

And just like that the curtains of my eyes were closed and I passed out .

(Liam's point of view)

After Matthew opened the car door for me . I slumped into my seat he soon got on the driver's seat and started the car I closed my eyes as i was finding it hard to see the bright street lights .

I was slightly exhausted couldn't wait to get home and just crash into my comfortable bed .

Just as i was dreaming about sleeping i
I had a bad feeling about something my ears were picking up a noise from the car but before I could open my eyes the car jumped and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SCRRRRREEECH
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The car screeched as it took a turn I sat up the only thing I could see was the car we just passed by as. the speed of the car was really fast .

As we stopped Matthew leaned against the steering wheel and sighed .I offered to drive but he refused and drove the rest of the way .

I was a bit worried at this point . This isn't good....

Its just like before isn't it hasn't changed has it....

Once we made to the house I headed inside first and waited for him to get in as well . he got inside and I stepped back so he won't notice me .

Even if i didn't he wouldn't as i could see the way he was stumbling meant he was way to drunk .

I was about to say something when I saw him grab more from the fridge but I decided to stay quite and let things slide .

I made my way upstairs to the study and saw the pile of papers .

I had to get then done but was way to exhausted so I thought to call it a day .

I got to my room and made my way inside i took off the clothing one by one and then took of the tie that hung loosely around my neck .

I stripped into my boxers only and went to bed closing my eyes not knowing when darkness consumed me .

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❀••••••••••••••••••❀❀❀••••••••••••••••••❀

Hey everyone! I hope you guys liked the chapter this one is quite small to   didn't upload in a while SK i wrote this as fast as i could sorry !!

And thank u so so much for waiting

Thank u all lovelies

Hope you have a great day

Byeee!!!

Don't forget to

♡Vote♡
♡Comment♡
♡Share♡