❊ 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 ❊

Hi, hi !!

As usual, before I start on the story, there are a few things I'd like to point out.

First of all, as the title and the description of this book suggest, this is a female reader insert. Obviously, the story will focus on our reader and our sadistic asshole, Akabane Karma.

The whole "Karma x Reader" thing was suggested by a close friend of mine, which I will not be mentioning (because she doesn't want others to find out she actually reads reader inserts 🤡).

This fanfic, however, will be an AU. Surprise, surprise, it's greatly inspired by the song Servant of Evil, Aku no Meshitsukai.

It's a Vocaloid song by mothy, and sung by Kagamine Len and a bit of Kagamine Rin.

(Smh Vocaloid is basically my source of inspiration.)

Like my other fanfic, also inspired by a Vocaloid song, aspects of the song itself might be changed.

For example,
In the song, the 'main characters' are known to be twins.
In this book, however, they won't. Because uh,, well yk why.

Also, though there is more to the original story (Evillious Chronicles), I will only write what can be seen in "Aku no Meshitsukai".
(This decision might be changed, but I'm sticking to this one, for now.)

However, if you want to understand the full, actual story, go ahead and listen to the Evillious Chronicles series.

Also, this book might only be made up of a few chapters. In spite of that, as I am actually quite very lazy, it might last a while lmao.

Sorry for the low quality cover, by the way. I can't find the actual artist, so I'm extremely sorry!

I think that's all, for now.

Ciao ~

。.•¨•♬✧

𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚈ū𝚜𝚎𝚒 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚒.

𝙰𝚔𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚢, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚒𝚗.

✧♬•¨•.。