Chapter 2

Hellooo guys! 18 reads thats pretty good for the first chapter haha! I hope you like this chapter and please vote and comment :) xx

Chapter 2

**Jamie's Pov**

I don't know why Zayn kept looking at me? I knew it was me but why me, Tori would get so upset but hopefully she hasn't noticed!

His smile was pretty cute the way...omg snap out of it! I don't like him or them and I'm not planning to. But I had to at least smile back right?

He looked over again once more while singing his part in..um I think it was More Than You..This? Yeah More Than This! This time Tori had a weird face while looking back and forth at me and Zayn, hmm I hope she didn't notice...

"JAMIE?!?" She yelled out slightly confused and kinda upset.

"Yepp she noticed!" I whispered to myself while looking down.

I pretended I didn't have a clue and just went along with it!

"Yes Tori?" I said loudly while they were singing Torn.

"Didn't you notice?" She asked me.

"WHAT?" I yelled pretending I didn't hear what she just asked even though I did clearly.

"DIDN'T YOU NOTICE?" She screamed back not paying attention to the concert at all..surprisingly.

"NOTICE WHAT?" I asked ready for her to say it...

"The way Zayn kept looking your way, like it had to be you, and the way he kept smiling at you, its just um...never mind!"

She explained as I saw the way her voice was breaking up and most definitely that smile she had on that fake smile. It broke my heart, I didn't think she was that in love with Zayn. I thought it was the fact he was amazingly hot! Oh god no I didn't say that...

"Um..no I didn't but he's smiling at everyone, it's his fans!! Don't take it seriously and guess what? I do not like him!

"No Jamie I know the difference, but ok maybe your right hahaa! I think I should actually watch it now mainly coz its almost over. She said a little more happier wheeww!

"Yess you should and in a short time you will be meeting them." I reminded her...oh shit that means I'm going with her dammit!

"Oh right thanks for reminding me! AHHHHHH!!! She screamed while jumping up and down like an idiot.

******

"ASDFGHJKL JAMIEEE EEEP IM GONNA BE MEETING THE BOYS IN LIKE A MIN!!!" She literally yelled in my ear while having a couple tears streaming down her face.

"Shh shut up Tori! I don't think they would want to meet crazed fans who are always crying and screaming. Just talk to them like they're 5 normal teenage boys ok?"

I made it clear only because i didn't want her to blow her chance.

"Um ok your right, I'm gonna try you know coz Zayn soon will be mine! She said which for some reason gave me chills.

Was I scared that it was gonna happen again? Well it had to be only that, it cant be that I like him...because I absolutely don't!!

"Haha yeah!" I said deeply in thought.

The boys all walked back stage to meet us Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and *glup* Zayn! They must of changed knowing that they were too sweaty to hug fans like that, but I'm pretty sure the fans would prefer it that way!

"Omg best day ever!!" Tori said softly totally taking my advice, as Niall walked up to her.

In the corner of my eye I saw Zayn hugging a girl but looking over at me. What was wrong with that boy? Did he have some kind of staring disorder or something ughh.

I just stood there and watched other girls fangirl as I see the curly one walk up to me.

"Hey babe! How are you? He said with his deep strong accent.

"Um I'm good..thanks! I slightly smiled glancing at the floor.

"Haha you don't seem to be screaming, crying or at least excited, it's kinda nice!

He smiled showing off his dimples which got me to smile.

"Oh yeah ahaha..well I'm here because my best friend pretty much forced me too..lets just say that haha! I explained as I pointed to Tori, who was now with Louis.

"So thats your friend I just met her, she seems lovely! I could tell she was trying hard to keep calm haha nice job! Im Harry btw if you didnt know." He said nicely while putting his hand out.

Yes I do know haha who doesnt? I am Jamie, nice to meet you!" I said as I shook his hand.

"Well I should go meet other fans, but you seem so nice I can't let you go! What's your twitter?" He asked with a smirk on his face, which got me blushing.

"Oh um it's @CrazzzyJamie haha thank you!"

"My pleasure love! Bye talk to you soon!" Harry said as I nodded because the way he said 'love' got me blushing"

BUT JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR I DONT LIKE HIM!!!

As he walked away I looked at Zayn for tad second and the look on his face as he glared at Harry! Oh my this is not good!

"Hey Jamie! Its been going great I just met Niall, Harry, Zayn , and Louis. I have to now meet Liam!" She said with excitement, I could see it in her eyes.

"Thats amazing...so-so you met Zayn? Wow how was it?" I asked totally curious.

"He was so sweet and funny, I think we totally clicked! He soon will be mine you know once he breaks up with Perrie haha!" Tori explained as I was lost of thought.

I was so busy thinking I didn't notice that Tori walked away..hmm must of been cause I was ignoring her oops! I looked up at her and see her staring me concerned or something. What was it?!?

Then someone gently tapped me shoulder from behind...

Oh no I thought to myself...

**********************************

How did you guys like it? Sorry if there is any mistakes wrote it quick :) Btw to just let you know I won't be updating as often like this :( due to my school work and stuff! But I will when I can. Well hoped you liked it and please vote vote vote!! :D x