6

Alexander

They were taking forever inside of her house. They only stayed somewhere if they're having a good time.
So they had to been or flirting with her

I would just hot wire the car pull off leave them here since they like it so much. But my Dad made all of the cars we have hot wire proof so in less I wanted to get shocked to death then I'm stuck here.

I know they brought me here just to make me suffer they'd know I wouldn't go into her home. She's the last person I wanted to be around right now

I didn't even wanna be bothered with her at school. They knew I couldn't leave which pissed me off.

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket letting me know someone was texting me.

Unknown:
come over an chill?

?

Unknown:
Stacy. Amber's friend

How'd my number get to you?

Unknown:
That doesn't matter atm, are you trying to come

=========

Who the fuck? like I would actually give her hoe ass the time of day.

Getting ready to block her I started to think of how long they're going to be in there. How I needed to get my mind off things.

Texting her back , If I'm going to stay out here for while it might as well be good time.

•~~~~~~~•

Seeing her car I'm guessing because she text me she was here.

Opening my door waving for her to come over to the car. Stacey had on booty shorts that rid up her ass with a white tank top kinda see through.

"Hi Xander " she blushed

grabbing her arm pushing her under the dashboard.

Leaning my sit back "don't call me that "

Nodding She unzipped my pants "your so-" she analyzed me with wide eyes looking unsure.

Before slowly stroking, Stacy started adding spit before I knew it she was doing so good.

I would be lying if I said this shit didn't felt good. Feeling Me all in her throat. I can truly say she's good a two things.

Closing my eyes as the pleasure consumed

About to grab the back of her hair to throat fuck her. I hear a knock a gasp making me sit up.

Quickly opening my eyes to see the last person I wanted to see right now.

Sovida POV

"Omg" holding my eyes in disbelief to what I just saw...

Hearing shuffling in the car before I hear the car door opening along with feet hitting the floor.