Chapter one

KarmaDodoroki (me):" Arrgh
Damn I shouldn't have drunk the cup of coffee this fu**ing morning! It's 1 am right now how am I still not tired?! Coffein doesn't last that long does it?

Heh anyway
I wonder about what I should (suddenly has a idea) do......😈 hehehe!

* runs over to the dorms of class 1a*

"The door's looked with literally find of steel! Man they sure are scared after the villain incident.
Now how am I getting in the doors is too heavy and still locked!*sniffs dramatically *

Maybe I could use one of my abilities my creator Author-Chan gave me which aren't overpowered. No no
Never ever

Heh just kidding they are they even more than overpowered

Amaterasu!

I laugh at the burning door burning to ashes and step in. I look around at the common room deciding to sit down on one of the many sofas . I take out my phone calling a number I'm very familiar with.

KarmaD (K):
Hey Bud how's it going on the other side of the moon? Sleeping well?

Author (A):
Oh pretty good pretty good and I was sleeping just fine till some lazy ass creation called me! In the middle of the night !!!

K:
Calm it dude I just need your help messin with UA students so could you please send students matchin the garbage my mind wants to talk about?

A:
Fine I'll do it seems fun☺. I'm going to send them subcousious so I can chill.

K: Thx man see us soon!

A: See ya too

Oh and Karma

K: Ye ?

A: You better not be making Kaminari uncomfortable. I'll know I'll always know if someone touches this innocent guy of bright cuteness!

End call

Teleporting
-Todoroki(T)
-Momo(M)
-Mina(Mi)
-Krishima(Ki)
-Kaminari(Ka)
-Midorya( Mid)
- Uraraka(U)
-Jirou (J)

All of them fall on the ground

Mid: What the-!
U: * sleeps*
Ki: Oh my manliness !
Ka: Pika-Pika?!
Mi: Ow my shipping butt!
J:  The hell!
T:* lands on the feet and catches Momo bridal style like the badass he is. * She needs her sleep !

K:Heya my little heroes! Come and take a sit. Want a cookie?

Mid: Who are you and what do you want from us ?! How did we get here and you in here?!
*starts muttering*
He shouldn't be able too get in this is the safest place in the safest school in Japan . The doors are constantly blockin quirks"Midorya?" and the entrance and walls could hold off atomic bombs"Midorya?" Maybe kurogiri helped him but this would start the alarm mutter mutter mutter...

Ki:*slaps Midorya* "Ow that hurt" Yeah but let him start explain it. He looks like he wants to answer.

K: Right I haven't introduced myself yet . I'm Karma Dodorki a so called "badass" character like Todoroki other there and I simply want you to react to stuff.

J: What stuff ?

K: stuff the fandom comes up with girl

Ka: The fandom ?

K: None of your buisness

Mi: Is it ships and other love stuff

K: Of course Pinky content like that is the base of this story but funny stuff too

Mi: Count me in ! Let's get it started! Hurry hurry

T: Say Karma
What kind of quirk do you have?
Is it black flames or what?

K: The funny thing is that I don't have a quirk but more abilities than the black flame thingy but this will only be answered if the reader ask.

Mid: I think you imagining that we're in a wattpad story or so do you weirdo?

K:Yeah yeah I'm seeing things. I hear that a lot.

Now wake those two up we need to get started!

So this is the start of my reacting story. Please write requests,asks,ships in the comments .
You can also ask and dare Karma stuff since I came up with a law for him.

Also the cover is from just_sum_weeb

See ya in the next chapter