how i got cheated on 😂

Part 1 😂🥴.

so basically this dude( jaylin )  wanted to date since the beginning of 8th grade n i was like nah im koo , im good . then we had went on a trip at school to go see some highschoolers  talk about highschool or whatever . n he had asked me for a hug or watever so i was being nice n gave him one. but this nigga was hugging me for 222222222 long 😂😂 and people started to say " yall cute " , " yall some heat " . i ended up liking him 🥰. when we got on the bus to go back to school , jaylin heard a nigga call someone a bitch n he thought the nigga was talking about me but he wasnt n jaylin flipped out 😂😂 he was like " dont call ma girl no bitch cause ill fucking yo bitch ass up " i was like 🥺🥺 ouuu damn 😩 and i wasnt even his girl yet 😌. few weeks later we was dating and shii then it was a party his sister was having 😂 which she was gay n liked me 😂. i didnt go bc i didnt want too. so i told my friend that was going to watch jaylin cause the nigga smoke n he be high n he be doing dumb shit. so after the party i asked my friend what he do she was like " yo nigga tried to finger anna , but thats only bc he was high " so i got mad at him n i didnt tell him i knew . mind you this niggas didnt kiss me or nothing 😂 he always hugged me 🤨. so i decided and kissed a girl n posted it on ma snap🥵 cause idgaf. then he posted a post saying " mfks wanna ask me for a kiss and then kiss girls now " so i didnt responed to his post we was still dating .  then we went on another field trip , and we went to the  movies theater . i thought he was gonna sit by me but no he sat by that bitch anna 🤨 still wasnt tripping . i asked to go to the bathroom n then jaylin friend asked and we both went n he felt like i was messing with his friend 🤨🤨. so my friend told me what was said when i left , which was jaylin saying " look they both went to the bathroom at the same time " so i got pissed off 🥵 and i started yelling in his face n shit and was like " nigga i was still by yo side when you cheated , and now you think im messing with yo friend 🤨 " . mind you everybody knew at the school that jaylin tried to finger anna 🤨 and that hoe was supposed to be my friend n she didnt even tell me 😔. like this nigga begged to date me n i gave him a chance n he fucked it up 😒.

im still that bitch til this day 🥰😛. n he be hitting ma line 😂 .