Chapter One : When I First Met Molly !

-SABRINA POV-

I Woke Up To The Sound Of A Crash . I Got Up And Went To The Bathroom . I Seen A Little Girl , ( Who Had Long Brown Hair , Blue Eyes , And A Smooth Curve Shaped Body ) Laid Out Onto The Roof So I Eased My Window Up And Walked Out Onto The Terrace And Picked Her Up . She Had Bruises And Glass Cuts .

I Picked Her Up And Looked Around To See If Anyone Saw Me . ( I Was Still Looked Out For Since My Last Encounter With The Police ) . I Laid Her Out On My Bed And Grabbed My First Aid Kit .

I Dabbed Her Sores With Alcohol And She Jumped Slightly . I Then Grabbed A T-Shirt And Washed Her Off . When She Was Responding , She Opened One Eye Then Another . I Smiled As She Sat Up And Looked Around . She Smiled Then Explored My House .

She Got To A Picture And Froze , She Shed A Tear And I Felt Sad . I Asked : What Is Wrong ? She Told Me About She Witnessed Her Dad Abusing Her Mom And She Couldn't Take It Any More So She Jumped Out Of The Window . I Told Her She Could Stay With Me .

When I Asked Her For Her Name She Was Frightened But Finally Told Me . She Said Her Name Was Molly Thomas . She Was 7 And She Had Asthma . I Asked Was She Allergic To Anything , And She Said Peanut Butter , Cheese , And Mushrooms .

I Decided To Take Her Shopping With The Money That My Admirer Put On My Card . I Bought Her 10 Shirts , 8 Pants , 3 Pair Of Shoes , And Some Hair Bows .

When I Got Home , I Put Her Stuff Up And Went To My Water Fountain Downstairs . I Filled A Bucket Up And Brought It Back Into The House . I Warmed Up A Biscuit While She Washed Up . When She Came Out , She Ate Her Biscuit .

She Sat On The Terrace And Looked Down At The Pedestrians . She Looked At My Beat - Down 2001 Model Impala That My Great Gramps Gave Me Before He Died . She Turned At Me , I Had Only A Matter Of Time Before It Was Time For Work .

Pretty Soon I Had To Get Up And Go To Work . I Hated To Leave Her There So I Called My Manager And She Said It Was Okay If I Bring Her , As Long As She Can Act Decent . I Was Pleased , So I Grabbed My Car Keys , Turned My Phone On Vibrate , And Grabbed Molly . She Sat In The Passenger Side Of My Car . I Excused My Messy Car . My Car Wouldn't Come On Until The Third Ignition .

I Sighed A Breath Of Relief And Drove To The “Box” . I Worked At A Hangout That Provided Music , And Refreshments . I Sat Molly In A Chair Close To The Stage . I Set Up A Table For Her And Gave Her Some Fries To Snack On . She Munched On Them And People Started Putting Change In My Hat When I Set It On The Table By Molly .

Molly Watched My With Admiring Eyes . She Seemed To Love It While I Was Singing . She Got Up And Did A Little Dance . I Giggled And People Were Impressed With Me And Molly . We Made A Lot Of Tips .

Molly Was Asleep In The Car The Whole Ride Home . I Ordered Pizza And Read A Book Under The Candle Light . Molly Came In And Rested Her Pretty Little Head On My Lap . I Told Molly When We Had Enough Money , I Would Get Us Something Better . She Said : She Could Deal With This .

She Has Grown On Me ; She Is Like The Sister I Never Had . She Told Me That She Loved Me And I Said It Back . She Smiled And Dozed Off To The Music On My Phone . Pretty Soon , Me And Her Was Sleep On My Bed Under My Cozy , Little Cover .

Should I Continue ? Please Read , Fan , Share , And Leave Feed Back . I GET ALL OF MY INSPIRATION FROM THE WOMAN WHO WROTE ,

A Geeky Girl In A Mindless World .

I LOVE YOU !

-PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS !!