1

it had now been a few months since everything and the pair still couldn't find anyone. "do you think my dad thinks i'm dead?" carl asked. "i don't know..i hope they still think we're alive but i'm not sure." glenn replied. before they could continue walking a bunch of trucks pulled up. many people came out of them.

one man walked up the then and chuckled. "where are you two from?" the man asked. carl slowly stepped closer to glenn and soon stepped in front of glenn. "i don't think it's any of your business." carl replied coldly. the man laughed and pointed his bat at carl. "i like this kid!" the man said loudly. "now i'll ask you again. where are you two from!?" the man shouted. "nowhere okay? we don't have a fucking camp so just let us go." carl slightly snapped.

"no camp huh? how long have you been out on the road then?" the man asked. "fuck i don't know a few months now." glenn spoke up. "so you had a camp? what happened to it?" the man questioned. "some asshole ruined it and then i had to kill him. we got separated and haven't found our people since." carl explained. "since i feel slightly bad for you and you have a badass bandage i'll let you come back with us!" the man said before heading back to a truck.

eventually they were in the man's room. carl and glenn were sat on his couch and he was sat on a different one facing them. "so what are you two called?" the man asked. "i'm carl. carl grimes and this fucking idiot is glenn rhee." carl said with a smile as glenn hit him. "well i'm negan and i wanna make you boys my new men! especially you carl. i can tell you'll be the future." negan said. one of negan's men showed them to a room.

once they were inside the room they locked the door. "i like this place. they have showers." glenn said excitedly. "glenn we cant get comfortable. they could kill us." carl said as he placed his gun on the table. glenn just shrugged. he was about to take a shower but someone knocked on the door. glenn opened it and saw negan. negan came in and sat at the table.

"we're going to this place called alexandria tomorrow. to take our half of the stuff and i want you two to come with us. i'll introduce you to the leader so he knows he'll be dealing with carl from now on." negan explained before heading back out. they locked the door once again and took showers. they changed into clean clothes. carl was reading some of his comics in his bed before glenn threw something at him.

"what the fuck do you want glenn?" carl asked. "it's cold and the blankets aren't doing anything. can you sleep with me tonight?" glenn begged. carl gave in and got under the covers with glenn. they ended up cuddling. "you know if someone walks in on this i'm telling them i was trying to kill you." carl said playfully before falling asleep next to glenn. glenn soon fell asleep.