𝖓𝖔𝖓 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖘

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒
extended summary

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒extended summary

━━━━✧━━━━

Do you think the universe
fights for souls to be together?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄, teetering back and forth in search of balance. Balance is what keeps the world together, preventing it from crumbling.

Druids, the ancestors of witches, were known to be the guardians and protectors of natural balance.

With fear and jealousy coursing through their veins, witches started shifting Earth's balance when they began slaughtering their ancestors. Upon hearing of the crimes against their kind, the Chief Elder spent day and night scouring time to find a soul that could have prevented the Druids' extinction, a soul she deemed worthy of being their successor, one that stood out amongst all others.

However, according to a Traveller, the 'Great Slaughter' wasn't the only heinous plan concocted by their descendants.

In a faraway land with no laws, a witch by the name of Esther was about to create a new kind of immortal beings by selfishly using her magic on her unsuspecting progeny. Angered by the witches' treachery and rebellion, the Elders decided to cast two final spells on their most sacred ground: Stonehenge. Fully aware that their spells would have been far too powerful for anyone to withstand, the Elders sacrificed themselves.

It is said that, having bound two souls with a pure and unbreakable bond, and transferred their magic to their future successor, the Elders dropped to the ground, their simultaneous last words being the name of their heir: Vienna Bell.

Over the centuries, Druids became nothing but a myth, their existence, and deeds reduced to stories akin to fiction. However, not all had forgotten those who'd come before them, for a group known as Travellers still considered themselves loyal to the eradicated supernatural kind. Their faith in the 'Druid to come' never faltered, and upon discovering the existence of a baby they named Vienna, they entrusted one of their kind capable of blending in with others with the care of the last Druid.

At the age of twenty, Vienna Bell found herself thrust in the chaotic supernatural life of Mystic Falls. No amount of craft practice could have ever prepared the young woman for the hurricane she'd inadvertently stepped in.

Some things are too strange
and strong to be coincidences.

━━━━✧━━━━

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍This is a thank you to all who've inspired me anda thank you to all who've been reading my storiesand keeping me going

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
This is a thank you to all who've inspired me and
a thank you to all who've been reading my stories
and keeping me going.
adamsdriver mandaloreos -lunaxtics
the_avengers_devil luvbug_26 planetaryreid
stydiqs corafedora luckyvirgo

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!
I do not own the 'THE VAMPIRE DIARIES'— franchise. All rights go to their rightful owners. I do, however, own Vienna's original plot lines, and any other reoccurring OC. This story will contain violence, bad language, sexual situations (full smut not decided), and other things of such nature! I put a lot of work into this and I really want this to go far, please do not plagiarize. Credit goes to adamsdriver for the layout & to binbarnes for the sign-off banner!

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!
This following story will contain violence, bad language, sexual situations, explicit gore and violence, and other things of such nature. Please keep in mind this story may bring up triggering topics, such as drugs, alcohol abuse, and death, so if you feel uncomfortable with any of these, please don't read this.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄!
This entire plot is fruit of my own imagination! I've been working on this story for almost a year now, and I want to thank the amazing -lunaxtics for having listened to all my ramblings and helped me throughout this process. A big thank you to adamsdriver for the stunning cover and for her endless patience.
All the rights to the magic performed in the show 'the magicians' go to their rightful owners, I simply took some inspiration from it ( and added a lot of my own twists ).
Do not plagiarize this book! If I catch someone doing it, you can bet I am going to report this person faster than a bloody vampire.
Since I no longer felt comfortable having Nate portraying Kol, I decided that in this duology the real Kol Mikaelson is going to be portrayed by Daniel Sharman. 
Finally, Vienna is her own person – you might not agree with some of her actions, choices, or thoughts, but I ask you to be mindful and respectful. This goes for all the other OCs as well.