CHAPTER 2

*-Izuku's POV-*

I woke up to laughing to my right so I look up to see Dabi, being completely silent then Toga laughing like there was no tomorrow, I still have a small headache so that's just 'great'. I look around the room to see grey cemented walls a big mirror and a big table in front of us with another three chairs on the opposite side of us 'It's an Interigation room, people must be on the other side of the glass. ' I glare at the mirror knowing there are people on the other side of it and almost immediately after someone comes into the room. "Hello, I'm detective Tsukauchi. I'm going to read all three of your profile, tell me if there is something incorrect. I'm going to start with you. " He said looking at Toga

"Name: Himiko Toga

Alias: Toga

Age: 15

Height: 5'4

Quirk: Transform- By ingesting someone else's blood, she can transform to look like that person.

Kill count:546."

"Is that correct? " He said looking up from the clip board "yeah~" She confirmed laughing.
"Next you.. " He said now looking at dabi.

"Name: unknown

Alias: Dabi

Age: 16

Height:6'0

Quirk: Cremation-  grants him the ability to generate large amounts of highly destructive blue flames from his body. 

Kill count:773."

"Is that correct? And could you tell me you real name?" Dabi just glared at him and replied with "That's correct, and no I will not tell you my name. " He said harshly at the mention of his real name." Ok then. Now your turn. "he said looking at the clip board.

"Name: Izuku Midoriya-" He was interrupted by me "DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT! " I think he was a little startled because of my yelling my friends looked at me knowing why I don't like anyone calling me that. "O-ok then. " Then he started again.

"Alias: Deku

Age: 15

Height: 5'1

Quirk: quirkless

Kill count: 991." He finished I just nodded my head indicating that it was right. Then a little bit later the detective left, and came back with Eraserhead and a -.. What is that? Bear? Mouse? Toga and Dabi look just as confused as I am. "Greetings! I'm the principal of UA and I have come to make an offer!" He exclaimed cheerfully "since you are still young you can't really go to prison, and I wanted to try this rehab program for awhile now so what perfect than to start today! " He said all three of us blinked a few times before I got up and went behind of where I was sitting and started banging my head on the wall repeatedly.

*-3rd POV-*

"Is your friend ok? " Principle Nezu asked the other two they both shrugged then Toga decided to speak " I accept, only if they go to. " She said hoping they would say yes. Dabi looks at her and sighs "ok. I'll go. " Then they look at Deku who was looking at them "well.. I guess it might not be that bad.. " He said only for the people in the room to hear dabi and Toga sigh in relief that he'll go with them. 'Maybe I can finally make more friends! ' Toga thought happily "Great! Then you will start on Monday, but will be moving into the dorms today. Oh and you will be joining Eraserhead's class,1-a." After Deku heard that he yelled "what?! " He knew his childhood friend would be in that class, he didn't think he would ever see him again after leaving. Eraserhead and Nezu looked at Deku questionably, "is there something wrong with that? " Nezu questioned "U-uh no, not at all. " He said kinda nervously Dabi and Toga knew What Deku was talking about. How he feels guilty for leaving Bakugo or as he called him Kacchan, all alone not giving him a note or even a goodbye. He just disappeared one day out of the blue at the age of 10, he hasn't seen his childhood friend in 5 years. He was also the only person who knew Deku had a quirk or well quirks, not even Toga or Dabi knew. And he wanted to keep it that way. He was shaken out of his thoughts by Dabi tapping his shoulder "we have to go to the dorms. " He said sighing at the end of his sentence, Deku just nodded following them with Dabi on his left and Toga on his right side. Then they walked outside the police station going into a car to drive them to UA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

799 WORDS

In this story Bakugo didn't bully Deku and he was really nice until Izuku went missing then after not finding him after looking for him something inside Bakugo snapped and was cold and mean to everyone.