CHAPTER 5

Sooooooo I'm alive-

How are you?

××××××××××××××××××××××××

×Izuku pov×

The three of us were now standing in the front of the class when they suddenly just started to ask questions and speak of there concerns, I myself is concerned about UA's thought on why the fuck they started a program like this in the first place I mean who in there right mind would do this??

"QUIET!" Aizawa yelled, his quirk activating and hair defying gravity. The class had calmed down but they also looked like they were on the edge of their seat, either ready to fight if needed or burst into an annoying bundle of questions. Just thinking about it gives me a headache, and I'm not even a quarter way done with the day.. Ugh! To deal with Toga and Dabi's ridiculous fighting is already enough.

"You can introduce yourselves now, if you excuse me I will be taking a nape. Don't wake me unless necessary.." Eraserhead's quirk deactivated as he climbed into a banana colored yellow sleeping bag and rolled under his desk 'talk about an Introvert..' I thought as I rolled my eyes "Hi! I'm Himiko Toga, but you probably already knew that huh?! Well nice to meet ya- hope to be friends! And My quirk is Transformation." Toga introduced first, exited to make a friend "name's Dabi. Quirk is Cremation." Dabi said blandly, not wanting to be here anymore. I guess that leaves me, oh how great this is. Totally. "..Izuku Midoriya, I'm quirkless. I would say it was nice to meet you but it's quite the opposite..." I spoke looking at the floor "D-Deku?!" A voice broke out from the silence "Kacchan.." I whispered, next thing I know is being tackled to the ground "ack- what the," I was then sweezed into a tight hug "Izuku.. Where have you been?!" And just like that he was scolding me then hit me upside of my head "Hey-!" I was cut off "Don't 'Hey' me! Do you know what happened after you disappeared, Huh?? Looked for you for years only to find out you were with villains the whole time?!" At this moment I was begging for his forgiveness and planing a murder for later.. Let's not talk about that.

While this was happening the class was shocked to see a side of there angry pomeranian, who knows a villain and is scolding me for leaving him. Yeah sounds about right.

After about five more minutes of apologizing I was brought into another hug "don't leave me again Izu.." He whispered only loud enough for me to here " I'm not going anywhere Kacchan. Even if I wanted to I couldn't anyway!" I joked getting my friends to laugh a bit, Kacchan hit my arm in a playful manner "oh so mean, Kacchan~" I dramatically fell on the floor "oh get up Dumbass! Your not dieing stop being dramatic!" Kacchan yelled, I place a hand over my heart as I sit up "that hurt. Right here" I said poking the place my heart would be "yeah yeah ya big baby get up." He gave me his hand and I took it "says the one who shed some tears earlier-" I was hit upside the head once again "OKAY. WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" I asked getting a bit irritated "BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT!" Kacchan answered back, we argued as the rest of his class mates and my two friends we're chatting away not intervening in the argument.

That was how the day went until the bell for lunch went off, that broke our staring contest- "HAHAHAHA I WIN!" I yelled "YOU BLINKED THE SAME TIME I DID!" Kacchan yelled back "How would you know that if you brinked??" I question, my notebook comes out of nowhere and start to write down the other students quirks- or my new classmates for later use..

"You still do that shit? Damn! I thought you would be over that by now" Kacchan laughed "-Shut the fuck up.." I said completely zoning out the world and focusing on my notebook.

"IZUKUUUUUUUUU~" "ACK SHIT!-" I yelled, looking down to see that Toga was the one who tackled but it's happened so many times I have just gotten used to it by now "What, And where's Dabi?" I asked looking around to see the hallways completely empty from students- besides us.

"Dabi went to go get our food and save us a seat, now let's goooooooo!" Toga started to run with her dragging me across the floor, I was about to yell at her before I actually relaxed my muscles "this isn't so bad.." I mumbled, wishing I had a damn pillow but closed my eyes anyway...

"OKAY LET ME GO NOW!" I yelled not even a second later, we came to a stop and I jumped up from the floor then dusted myself off "let's go. I'LL RACE YOU" I said, I heard something around the lines of 'not fair' but then again I wasn't listening. I turn the corner and start running faster, once I see the cafe I see Dabi. Of course I hear Toga who was not to far behind me, catch up to me.. So the most logical conclusion that came to my mind was-

Trip her.. I wasn't losing.

And so when she was right next to me I used my foot to trip her but she had grabbed my bag which resulted in me rolling into the cafeteria as well. We hit something- or rather someone and came to a stop with the person landed on me "hey, get o—" I get a good look at the person now to see a pair of beautiful purple eyes and a tad bit darker hair to match- which I had just noticed was defying gravity.

"Oh uh- Sorry!" I snapped out of my trance and saw the person lend me a hand, of course I reach to grab it until someone smacks my hand away "what are you doing?! That's a villain, he could hurt you!" A girl warned, the purple haired boy was shocked and unimpressed "yeah and? I'm being polite, if he was gonna hurt anyone he would of already done it" He said just wanting to get away from the girl, I get up now and look the girl dead in the eye "ya know...-" I fixed my uniform and helped Toga up "-.. if I were to hurt anyone, you'd be first on the list." My eyes flashed a bright, toxic green and the girl ran off with a scared look "dang, the first day and I'm already giving threats.." I laughed, looking over at the purple haired dude "sorry about that, may I know your name?" I asked.

"Hitoshi Shinso.."

==========================

1142 words

I had very little motivation but I got this chapter finished. Sorry for any mistakes.