2. Kill or be Killed

Luna's POV

What's going on? "Murphy and wells are fighting." Shit I ran and pushed Wells off of John and swiped his feet and put my finger on his pressure point. You ever try anything on him you will die after all your father ruined my life by killing my mother and now down here  it's Kill or Be killed. "Sweetheart it's fine." It's not John he cut your face. "WELL's are you Okay." Look blondie I didn't kill him just knocked the breath out of him and held my finger at his pressure point there is no harm done. "NO HARM DONE YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!!!!" I giggle blondie I am way stronger then you and as I said down here on the ground it's "kill or be killed." Now stop being a little bitch and stay out of my business. She hissed and ran towards me but I did the most unexpected thing.

Don't ever mess with me Blondie I can kill you in 10 seconds

Don't ever mess with me Blondie I can kill you in 10 seconds. "Luna how did you do that?" Oh I taught myself. "Is it true what you said?" Yes I meant what I said Bellamy I learned to protect myself because you never payed any attention to me so why be weak. "Luna can you teach me sometime?" I would love to Octavia but when I am teaching you I will not go easy. "Good because your so bad ass." I smile and hug my sister. "Do you want to go with space princess and some others to go get the food?" Sure why not I am bored and I can protect the group after all everyone here is a sheep and they don't know how to protect themselves. " what do you mean kill or be killed?" Well there are things out here that can kill us so you kill it or it will kill you so it's kill or be killed if it makes sense. "Let's go." Yeh let's go have an Adventure into the woods!!!