𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 ↝ Hanako

This one is for _Mondayphobia_ , I'm really sorry that I've gone hiatus for like three months? Lol. But here it is that you've requested! Sorry if its delayed

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═
" And then there was this supernatural who just ran when it saw me! " you laughed while you tell what happened yesterday, but not with Hanako. This time with Kou Minamoto, a fellow exorcist.

You are also an exorcist just like Kou, although your family wasn't that really popular. So being an exorcist for you is just hobby or just to kill some time.

The both of you were sitting on the second step of Misaki's stairs.

You were finding Hanako around the school since you want to tell him the story, but instead you bumped into Kou and you couldn't resist to tell somebody what happened on that day.

After all it was your first exorcism.

"After that I struck it with my umbrella then BOOGSH! it vanished~" you started to make some sound effects as you continued. You do look like a child while doing that, and somehow Kou finds it adorable.

You are also a first year highschool just like Yashiro Nene, and the both of you knocked on the third stall of the girls restroom, but your reason to this so is far different than Nene.

Rather than to wish to have a boyfriend, all you wanted was to exorcist the seventh school mystery— Hanako.

Because you thought that your clan would be happy about it if you do so... you know your first exorcism?

But eventually, you didn't do it. Why you asked?

Because you were love-struck.

Or simply, you were love at first sight.

Simple as it seems, you were struck real hard.

AS IN REAL HARD.

And that's why you also failed to exorcist him.

If you ever wondered if the honorable no. 7 and you are together... well sadly to say no. But you wish though.

"How about you Minamoto-san? Anything to share?" You asked

"Ah me? Hmm. Nothing really"

Then he finally remembered something

"Ah! There is this one time that senpai and I discovered that Hanako favorite food is doughnuts"

"Eh... Doughnuts? " you clarified and he nodded

"I see! Maybe next time I'll bake some doughnuts for him " you giggled and smiled as you were thinking various of flavors for you to pick.

Kou just stared at you while forming small tints of pink on his face.

"Then I'll help you when you do that (l/n)-senpai!" Kou offered

"Sure thing!" You said "and also you can just call me (y/n)-san"

"Alright, you can also call me by my first name (y/n)-san"

"Okay~ Kou-san" the both of you laughed and then you remembered that you've brought snacks with you.

Since you just loved the yakisoba bread at your school you always buy two.

"Here a thank you for listening " you gave him the bread

"Ah! No-no... I enjoyed your stories afterall" Kou hesitated then gave it back to you

"Take it, it's an order from your senpai" you ordered jokingly

"Yes-yes~" he gave up and ate the Yakisoba bread