listen↝ Minamoto Teru

This one is for my senpai sweetcstle , sorry for a long hiatus and your request was delayed. But here it is!

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═
"Minamoto-kaichou!" You called when you spotted the familiar blond hair on a distance. He stopped on his tracks and looked around to find the voice that called him.

"Over here!" You waved. "Wait just right there!" You added and hurriedly ran downstairs for you to meet the president.

You are also a part of the academy's student council, and you are the proud secretary of it. You are not mostly with Teru and Akane because of your sports club that you are in, but you still do the duty of being a secretary... not just too obvious though.

Since you are mostly in your club, others sometimes forgot that you are a part of the council and it hurts you... silently. But you don't mind, afterall you understand why. Well, if you are in their shoes you would probably say the same thing.

Aside from your club, you are also occupied to your studies. Afterall you are somehow the 'star student' in your class.

You just join them if there is an event or festival  coming, but aside from that, you will just attend your club or hit the library to study.

And yes surprisingly, the president allows you to do these things, but of course you need to still do your duties or you will be forced to attend every meeting.

When you were on the second floor, you noticed a supernatural that has been lurking around lately and it is starting to bother the students like doing some pranks or even intended to eat them. For your own suprise, it stops whenever you are around but you cannot just stay on that floor all day. So you wanted someone to exorcist it.

You are not a exorcist you just see supernaturals without any reason. You let some of them slide since they seem harmless, but for that specific supernatural your senses tell that he can harm the students.

Since you are one of the persons who knows that the president can exorcist it, you started to look for him and at last you saw him at the practice garden, located near one of the school's gate.

He was like finding and walking around garden but he stopped on his tracks when he heard you.

When you are finally on the garden, you catched you breath with your hands on your knees.

"I was looking around all over the building" you said between pants. "And you are just here?" You took a deep breath and stood properly.

"What is it (l/n)? This is the first time you come looking for me" he said looking at you while his arms crossed.

"There is something I need you to look" you said pointing on the second floor

"Wow, that's suprising I didn't know that you're going to need my help someday" he said and chuckled. "I thought you are an independent secretary?"

You choked and after that you stammered, "I-I am!" A small tint of pink was forming to your cheeks.

"As much as I love to help you, there's something I must take care of" he stated "You can ask Aoi to take a look of what you wanted me to look, or even I can check it tomorrow." He added

You were dumbfounded, you cannot believe if he was being serious right now. You gone silent at first before you opened your lips.

"Fine." you said "... like you ever have time for me" you murmured and turned around.

"What?" He asked

"Nothing. Thanks for wasting my time finding you" and with that you walked away and started to find Aoi, the student council's vice president.