Escaping

Moonjumpers Pov
I was wondering around the forest to see my least favorite place in the world, Vannesas Manor. Oh that women can go burn in a ditch for all I care. Maybe I can destroy some stuff while I'm here. I go inside the manor to see what I can break, when suddenly I sense something. Human energy? It's not Vannesas. Maybe I should look for the source. I searched the place until I felt it get stronger. It was coming from the dungeon?
3rd person
Moonjumper went into the dungeon and was shocked at what he saw. It was Subcons Prince chained up and from the looks of it passed out. Moonjumper putted his hand against the prince's face to find, that he was ice cold. Moonjumper knew he would die from hypothermia if he was here for too long. He looked around for something that could break the chains. He picked up a rock and continued to hit it against the prince's chains until they broke. The prince's body fell as The Moonjumper caught him. He left the manor along with the Prince.. Well not without leaving something.
Vannesas Pov
Time to go check on my Prince. As I went near the dungeon I noticed that there was red strings. Moonjumper better not have done anything with my Prince. I rushed to my Prince's cell only to the Words 'Missing something Vannesa?' Written in red strings. There where also red string arrows pointing at where my Prince was supposed to be. Moonjumper Took my Prince! I don't care how long it takes I will get back my Prince!