Eddsworld crack fics

A/N: This whole thing is based off snapcube dubs. That's it. Thats the whole thing.

---------------------------------
The return of  Tord

I was casually sitting, watching TV with Matt, and Tom. Suddenly, we hear the door being kicked open, we look over, "Who's there..?"

It happened again, and the third time the door knocked down completely, it was the one and only Tord. Why did he break down the door? What the fuck? Does he know how much I payed for that door? Fuck this communist praising ass hoe.

"HEY BITCHESSS DIDNT EXPECT TO SEE ME DID YOU??" I scoffed, "What's going on Tord?? Theres this weird guy named-" Tom was cut off by this rude bitch, "TOM I'VE HAD ENOUGH. YOU TOOK MY WIFE-" He dragged me next to him, wtf is happening.. I look like a bts reject how am I this mans wife

"YOU FUCKED MY CROPS. IM TAKING YA LIFE." Tord pointed a gun at Tom. Lol just the regular 🙃

Tord pointed to the broken wall with his giant robot and hat on it-- wait, where did that come from? "AND IM TAKING THE GIANT ROBOT"

---------------------------------
Tord is a registered pedophile, and then he gets beat up.

"Wheres my mom?"

Tord let out a devilish laugh. EHEYEUEUEHE

Paul saw the girl up from his epic airplane. "She looks like shes all by herself. I should go pick her up in my awesome airplane." Tord was about to throw hands with the girl but she teleported away from her apparently?? Psychics?? "WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT?WHERE DID SHE GO? SHE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME" Tords voice boomed

The girl giggled, "Tord come over here!" Tord looked over and then screamed, and held his stomach where his ribcage was. "AHAHAHASYGIAUYG MY B O N E S" He looked over, Tom had his epic star trek gun pointed at him.

"I KNOW I SHOULD OF- HIBHBUIG COUGH COUGH" Tom shot him again. Tord fell down, Tom walked over and watched him suffer.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!" Tord shouted, Tom pointed the gun at him, "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS" boom boom "OH MY GOD THATS IT-"

In desperation tord crawled his way to the phone booth, "IM CALLING THE POLICE. NINE ONE ONE- I-" Tom shot Tord even though they where like 12 FEET APART

"I am the police!" Tom shouted, Tord threw up, it sounded like a distorted Godzilla scream. "EUHEHSYHEHHHH"

After a huge epic fight battle, they rested on a balcony.. Tord sighed, and looked over to Tom. "I miss my wife, Tom. I miss her alot. I'll be back-" he started walking away.

---------------------------
Tord pisses on the moon

Tord started the broadcast from the red army base. He let out a sigh of anger, then started his rant.

"I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, TOM IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER. HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING WIFE! THATS RIGHT, HE TOOK HIS HEDGEHOG FUCKING QUILLY DICK OUT, AND HE PISSED ON MY FUCK WIFE."

"AND HE SAID HIS DICK WAS "this big" AND I SAID THATS DISGUSTING, SO IM MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON MY TWITTER . DOT COM.

Tord showed the camera his phone screen, it panned in on it:

He put it away and continued his rampage of insulting this cuck, "HE FUCKED MY WIFE SO GUESS WHAT? IM GONNA FUCK THE EARTH

He put it away and continued his rampage of insulting this cuck, "HE FUCKED MY WIFE SO GUESS WHAT? IM GONNA FUCK THE EARTH. THATS RIGHT HERES WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS!!"

Everyone braced they're self for they're demise, but nothing happened.

Tord chuckled.. "Expect I'm not gonna piss on the earth... I'm gonna go higher.. IM PISSING ON THE MOON!

EXPLAIOSNS SOUNDS RAWRR DUDDHDHDGKUYTIYR

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT OBAMA? IM PISSED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT-"

He took in a breath, "YOU HAVE 23 HOURS BEFORE THE PISS DROPLETS HIT THE FUCKING EARTH, NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, BEFORE I PISS ON YOU TOO."

------------------

Bye that was it. I know I should not be near the intertent at all but i am here to let you guys suffer while i watch.