AUTHOR'S NOTE (T.O.C)

---
Edit: October 31, 2020:
Unfortunately, I do have to make this note due to some recent comments that I did not approve of: if you do not have ANYTHING nice to say/comment about ANYTHING in this book, then either leave or don't comment at all. No negativity whatsoever. Feedback/Constructive Criticism? Absolutely, but no negativity.

If you do decide to negatively comment, I will have you muted and will delete your comments so you will be unable to read the story. I have already had to do this once with one asshole.

Also, if you do enjoy the story, you are very much welcome to comment your thoughts or speculations! I love reading them!
---

Hello to whoever reads this book! Thanks for taking the time to read one of my works. :)

I just wanna say, before reading, these topics will be included in this book:

Homophobia 🏳️‍🌈🚫
Death
ANGST ⚠️
BIG SAD 💦
End of the world 🌏💥
Slow-burn (ish)

Anyways, I got the idea to write this book from the song, If The World Was Ending. The link to the song is on the video above, and it's a slowed/toned version. I figured I would do catastrophic weather in this case, just because of those earthquake parts in the song.

Enjoy the story, which I hope makes you cry like Okuyasu and Esidisi.

P.S., I recommend listening to Come Back Down by Home while reading this. To me it just gives it more of a end-of-the-world/sad kind of feel to whatever I'm reading at the time.

Word Count Total: around 41,000

Start/Finish: June 13 -- August 9 (2020)