The End (Or maybe)

(This maybe the last chapter. If I am bugged a lot then I will add more,  but until then I will end the book)

Y/N pov.

"Wait is that Liu, I though he was dead." "I did too." I watched as Liu and Offender fight, Jeff moves and brakes a stick, Offenderman hears it and throws Liu and heads our way. Me and Jeff hid behind the tree hoping he will leave. "HAY! I think I have something of your's." Jeff looks and see's Liu holding Owen in his arms. "Put him down." "Not until you say you will leave us alone and if you don't say it then I will have no choice but to call someone about Offenderman taking my girlfriend and our babies." "I said put. Him. Dow-" I look over and see Slenderman had knocked out Offenderman. "Let's go before he wakes up." Slenderman teleport us home and I run up to Liu and hugged him tight "I though I lost you." "You can't kill someone to smart to be killed." "What?" "I faked it and fallowed you guys, when you gave up I want to find him myself to get back your babies." "YOU WHAT!?" I stopped hugging Liu ad slapped him. "WHY DID YOU FAKE IT, I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF BECAUSE OF IT!" Liu didn't look happy that I slapped him. I toke Owen and Roxie/Hailey in my arms and want to my room to put down Owen and Roxie/Hailey down. "Y/N, please, I had to." "Had to what? What if you never found Offenderman, would stay 'dead' and never let us, me and your brother know your alive." "Y/N-" "No, I don't want to hear from you again." I felt the room and want to talk to Jeff about what he doing and both me and Jeff decided that Liu should be pranked BADLY. Thank God for Toby being a good Prankster we can get him good. 

*The prank*

"I saw on YouTube people do dead brother or dead girlfriend prank." "LETS DO IT!" Me and Jeff always over do it with pranks, Jeff even played a prank saying that he found a positive pregnancy test in Hoodies bathroom, we ended up finding out they are dating they actually had sex before so Masky actually though he was pregnant witch didn't end well when Jeff told them it was a prank. After we decided when it would happen we got the 'fake blood' (You can guess why I put those). Once Liu left to go on a killing spree we got ready. Jeff was doing it in his room and I was going it in my room in the bathroom. To make it more real everyone want to kill and was in on it. "You ready Jeff." "Yep." Both me and Jeff put on a lot of bloody and Jeff had a lot of scares so he toke off his shirt for this and he even cut open a few of them. I made fake cuts so I don't have to cut myself up. "Smile Dog will tell us when Liu is coming." "Ok, is Smile Dog going to act like he came here and you're dead?" "Yep, I think he will see you first." "Well he does walk pass your room first so maybe open your door and put a bloody hand print on the door and walls." "I'll do that." "Master, y/n, Liu is coming back." "Go Jeff." All I have to do it lay down in the shower and play dead until Liu does something, oh and Masky has Owen and Hoodie has Roxie so it looks like Offenderman came back. 

Liu pov.

"I'm home. *sigh* Why do I even bother saying that when no one is home yet, wait what's this blood." I fallow the blood and it goes to Jeff's room. I push open the door and "JEFF!" I ran over sliding in the pale of blood and picked up Jeff. "Y/N will know what to do, her mother was a doctor." I ran to y/n's room and heard the shower running. I put Jeff on the bed and ran into the bathroom without knocking and "Y/N!" I ran to y/n and picked her head up "Baby." I cried header and header. I couldn't believe my girlfriend and brother are dead. "Liu." I look up and Jeff is standing right behind me. "You alright, you look like you just saw your family dead." "Liu, we pranked you." I was so confused. "Since you wanted to keep you being alive a secret we decided to prank you." I was mad but at the same time I deserved it. 

Y/N pov.

Liu started to cry after me and Jeff told him it was prank. I felt bad so I pulled him into a hug. "I love you babe." "I love you too." "I'm going to get cleaned up, you guy should too." "Yeah, Liu do you want to take a shower with me?" "Sure, wait where's Owen and Roxie/Hailey?" "There with Masky and Hoodie, there fine." 

(This maybe the end. If it's not I want you guys to give me ideas for the next chapter)