Chapter 5 (last part)

Wohhh! I am back Dadda droolers.

How are you all?

Missed me?

But now, no body needs to miss me, you want to know why?

Because today, I am coming out of my Mumma's tummy.. Yaaay!

God ji sent me a msg on our special connection device, yea like WhatsApp of Mumma and Dadda.

Yea... He told me that today he will gift me to my Dadda and Mumma and since then I am doing my dance.

La, lala, la, la, lala..

I will get so many clothes and now I can play with my teddy bears that my Dadda brought for me. I'll also wear those chotu chotu dresses. I will play with champ, with Pari Di, with everyone.
Ohh, so much of work I have to do. I will be so thaku thaku.

And this boring room of hospital.

I am soooo bored. You know what Dadda is not allowed inside because he was shouting at that nurse aunty because Mumma was shouting at him.

This Mumma of mine, she is just screaming. Pta h unhone na Dadda pe Apple bhi phenka tha. Aisa koi krta h kya?

Wait.. God ji has sent something, let me check.
.

.

.

Epppppieeee

He is saying that I am ready to come out.
Ooi ooi.. Dance.. Dance

Now see you outside Dadda droolers.

....

Yaa..Dadda is here.
How funny he is looking with his scared, nervous and excited face.

Awww... He is holding Mumma's hand and patting her head so lovingly.
I have the most loving parents.

Yaay... Now I will get so see their red dupatta wala moment live.
Haaayee..

I am. so happy, I can hug them now and from now I sleep in between them and sometimes I will sleep completely on my Dadda's chest just like that baby in that picture.

I am so happy.

I will tell Dadda to feed rasgulla and say hello to everyone, you all greedy Dadda droolers.

With this AnuPre's Aishi gave her appearance in their beautiful life to make it more beautiful n adventurous.

It's so cold here, inside Mumma's tummy it was so warm and cozy cozy.

' It's baby girl Mr. Basu. Congratulations . ' Dr aunty said with a smile while I was busy with my crying session and then she took me to clean.

But before leaving I heard my Dadda's faint "My baby girl"

But I couldn't see Dadda.

Ask me why.

Now that you have asked I'll tell you.
Ufff.. Because meri eyes close thi na. Common sense use kro Dadda droolers.

God ji told me to open it a lil later but I will open when I'll be in my Mumma's arm. When both Mumma and Dadda will be looking at me.. and only ME.

....

I am back to Mumma but she is sleeping.

Just look at her Dadda droolers.
She is Sach me so weird. Here her Princess is beside her but all she cares above is her ninni and Dadda too went outside.