Chapter 2:Ginny

Harry's P.O.V

"She is a cheater," I say before I start to kiss him. He kissed me back. I pull back. " I am so sorry" I ran away from the fear of what he would say. I run to the Griffindor Common room to talk to Ron. "Ron, Can we talk?" I ask him. "Yeah of course," he says. "It's about Ginny". "Yeah what about her?" He asks confused. It took me a minute to respond. "Did you know that she cheating on me" I finally asked.

"Yea I-I did" he stuttered. "Why didn't you tell me!? I thought we were friends. Does Heromine know!?" I ask him disappointed. "No. I didn't know how to tell anyone" he said in a panic. "You just say it," I tell him." It's just I didn't want to hurt you" he said like he was sad that he didn't tell me.

"Well, I found out by Draco". "WAIT, He told you!?" He said surprised. "Yeah, Why," I asked. "1 Why would listen to that prick 2 He could be lying" Ron responds. "Why would lie, He is a good friend of mine" I respond. "Jealousy". "Was that does that mean". "Either he was jealous of Ginny, or that you were in a relationship" he explains. "Or he cares about me," I tell Ron.

"What exactly did you do when he told you," he asks. I lie "Well, I came to talk to you." "You don't look too sure about that" he looks at me. I tell another lie "I am, Why would I lie to you." "Okay if you say so," he says with a sigh.

"Do you think I should break up with her?" I ask him. "Of course. You are not the baby daddy" he says like he is mad at me. "Do you know who the baby daddy is?" I ask Ron. "Yea, it Vincent Crabble" "I'll be back. Do you know where your sister is by chance" I calmly ask? "Probably in the lunchroom." He says. "Thank you" I get up and walk to the door. "Please don't do anything stupid," he tells me. "Too late"

"Don't turn her into anything" he says. "I won't mom," I say as I walk out the door.

Draco's P.O.V

I'm eating lunch as I look over and Presley is starting at something. "What are you staring at?" I ask. She responds quickly with "Nothing". I look over at Her. "You are such a bad liar". She looks at me and asks "Why are you so mad?" "I'm not". "Then what happened today." She asks. "That Potter is what happened," I say.

" What did Potter do this time?" "He..uh..umm..." I stutter.  "Well? Or is lunch going to be over when you finally tell me?" I whisper under my breath "Hekissedme". "FOR REAL!? I thought he was with Ginny?"She asked. Yea but-"  I start but I get distracted by Harry storming into the cafeteria. "GINNY WESLEY ANF VINCENT SCRABBLE!" he yells at them. The room starts to quiet. Ginny says with an attitude "What Harry". Vincent tries to back her up by saying "Yea Potter" but ends up getting turned into a snake. "YOU ARE Such a lair" Harry starts.

Ginny's response is "How did you find out". Vincent turned back to a human being. I look over at Presley and say "There is your answer". Ginny looks over at us "What?". I got up and walked over to them. "Let's go before you do something you will regret." I grab Harry's hand and start to walk towards the door. "DRACO stop I was about to break up with her" he yells at me. I stop and look at him "You just did. Now let's go." "Where are you talking to me," he asks. "Away from here"  I respond.

I hear a sigh come from him. "You know Ron though you were jealous of Ginny. Or the fact that I was in a relationship. Is it true?" He asks. "Part of it" I respond.

"Really. What part? Where are we going?" "Out by the lake". I look back at him, he is giving me puppy dog eyes. "Why? What part? Tell me please?" He wines. "Don't give me those eyes please" I beg him. "Please" he wines still giving me the puppy eyes. We finally arrive at the lake. We stop by a tree. I grab his chin making him look at me. He still has the puppy dog eyes.

I chuckle. "Do you really want to know?" I ask. "Of course I want to know," he says. "I..i like you. Like a lot" I stutter looking into his eyes. He kisses me. "Does that answer your question?" he asks.

791 words
End of chapter 2