IwaOi

⚠️credit not mine this belongs to @EsmeraldaTheCat ⚠️

"What the hell?", that was the first thing Iwaizumi thought when he woke up. It was still dark outside, and the clock on his bedside read 2:55. Why was h e awake now of all times, he wondered, still pretty drowsy. He turned around on his mattress to go back to sleep, when he realised what was wrong. He had laid his hand on something wet. He slowly sat up, lifting his blankets, and much to his horror the bed was wet in a big round circle on his bottom half, and on the crotch of his pants. He wet the bed.

Oh God, what was wrong with him? That hadn't happened to him since he was around five. He ripped his blanket off and stood up, and began to quickly peel the sheets of the bed. He threw them on the floor next the bed. When he had peeled them off he ran off to the bathroom, and quickly slipped out of his clothes. Even his shirt had gotten wet from his accident. Iwaizumi looked at the sopping wet clothes with a frown, and went into the shower, and scrubbed his legs angrily, trying to get the smell of urine off of himself. He prayed that his parents didn't wake up from the sound of the water falling onto the floor, he couldn't deal with having to explain what had happened.

He stepped out of the bath and dried of. He picked up the wet clothes again with distaste, and began the walk back to his room to fetch the wet bed sheets. He threw it all into the washing machine afterwards, he knew he couldn't sleep anyway, so Iwaizumi sat by the washing machine, waiting for it to be done. What had even happened, he hadn't even had a nightmare to use as an excuse for it. Hopefully it would just be a one time thing, and he could just forget about it as soon as possible, and never tell anyone about it.

Unfortunately, that wasn't how it ended up. The next night the same thing happened again, and he had to wash the sheets in the middle of the night again. Maybe i should go see a doctor about this, Iwaizumi thought, but then again it would be very embarrassing to tell anyone about it. Plus if he had to see a doctor, he would have to tell his parents why he had to go, and that would almost be worse.

In the end Iwaizumi decided that he would wait and see if it would happen again. After all it was only two times, he probably just drank too much before bed. Yeah, that was probably it.

The next day Iwaizumi was very thoughtful whenever he had to drink anything, and tried to limit it as much as possible. Oikawa even asked him why he didn't drink anything at lunch. That plan went wrong when he was at practice with the team, and he was extremely thirsty after hours of playing volleyball. Oikawa had thrust the water bottle into his hand telling him to drink something, and he ended up doing so.

Other than that though, he was pretty confident that he wouldn't wet the bed that night, he almost hadn't drunk anything all day, and he went to the toilet right before bed, so there couldn't be anything left in him. It would be fine, nothing would happen tonight.

Wrong. He had done everything he could, and he still woke up at 3:00 AM, having to change the sheets. The same thing happened for the rest of nights in the week. That was when Iwaizumi decided, that he had to do something. He turned to the internet for advice on what he could do. He read through a lot of different articles, and in the end he came to the embarrassing conclusion that the best solution was probably investing in diapers.
Iwaizumi ended up dressing up in sunglasses, a hat and a big hoodie to hide his identity when he went to get them, so he wouldn't get recognized.

Iwaizumi ended up standing outside the pharmacy, the building itself was nothing out of the usual, but the thought that he had to go in there and buy something like that, was stressing him out. Usually he wasn't one to get nervous and such, but for some reason that changed just now. Iwaizumi gathered the courage to open the door and go inside. The cashier smiled at him as he walked inside, but he just looked down, and avoided eye contact with her.