Tsukki x Kageyama

⚠️credit not mine this belongs to @EsmeraldaTheCat ⚠️

Today Karasuno had a practice match with Nekoma, and everyone was pretty excited about it. It was always fun for them to see their friends for Tokyo. Tsukishima kept his straight face as always, feigning not to be eager too see them too, even though he was looking forward to it a little bit. He was looking forward to talking to Kuroo again, even though he would irritate Tsukishima more often than not. Then again, who didn't.

Another thing that was bothering Tsukishima was that he was a little too feeling close to his little space today. Oh yeah, Tsukishima was a little. It wasn't like he slipped often, but sometimes it was great stress relieve for him. For some reason he was felt pretty close to it that day. It didn't matter though, he would just control himself, and wait until he got home, and was in his room to indulge in his headspace. He would never in a million years would he tell the rest of the team about his little secret, they would never let him live it down.

The team met up with each other at the parking lot in front of Karasuno and boarded the bus together, Tsukishima ended up sitting next to Yamaguchi as always. Other than being his best friend, he was the person who was the most tolerable, not like Hinata who was loud all the time, which Tsukishima found incredibly irritating. Midway through the trip Daichi was kind enough to give out some water bottles to all of the team, to make sure they stayed hydrated. Tsukishima was grateful, as he had forgotten his own water bottle, and quickly drowned all the water in the bottle. He could just refill it when they got to Nekoma anyway, he had gotten pretty thirsty in the amount of time they had been on the road. If he hadn't been been so close to his little space, he would probably had thought of the consequences of drinking that much water in one go, but he wasn't being totally rational right now.

Soon enough he could hear from the cheers of Hinata that they was probably arriving soon, even though he hadn't looked out the window. His eyebrows knitted together. Awfully irritating.

Sure enough they pulled up in front of Nekoma High around five minutes after that. Nekomas team and coach were waiting for them outside of the bus as expected. Hinata was quick to run over and happily greet Kenma, whom he had looked forward to seeing again. Kuroo said hello to Tsukishima too, which he kindly tsk'ed at.

Their coaches ushered them inside the gym, Ukai telling them to quickly change so that they could get on with the matches, as that was what they were here for. Complying, the team left to change in the locker rooms near the gym. Tsukishima pulled on his sportswear along with his glasses made for the same purpose, and was about to slip off to the bathroom, as the water he had drunk earlier was beginning to catch up with his bladder. It wasn't that bad yet, but he couldn't risk anything. Before he got that far though, Coach Ukai came into the changing room telling them to hurry up. Yamaguchi pulled him out of the room by the wrist. A restroom trip had to wait apparently.

That frustrated him greatly, why wouldn't they let him go to the toilet? Rationally he knew that it wasn't the teams fault, but he was still feeling vulnerable, and that made him feel like the whole world was against him.

The need to pee didn't bother him that much the first few sets, his bladder only sending small twinges to him, but he could handle that. Karasuno was playing pretty well, and they even won the first set they played. Unfortunately though, Nekoma ended up taking the second set they were playing. If it wasn't for Tsukki's need to use the toilet, he might have had enjoyed it a little bit more though. In their third set his need had gotten rapidly worse, making him want to move from foot to foot, though he couldn't just do that, then everyone would know about his need. At that moment he couldn't think of anything more embarrassing.

By the end of the third set, which Nekoma had also managed to win, they were told to take a break and get some water. Tsukishima hoped that this could be his opportunity to slip way to the bathroom, and have his much needed pee. But of course he had to be stopped at this attempt too. Daichi had chosen that exact moment to call for a strategy meeting. They all collected around him, listening to him tell about the different things they could improve on. Tsukki didn't pay all that much attention to what was being said, as his bladder was rapidly throbbing at him, telling him to go to the bathroom, making him press his thighs together in an effort to lessen the feeling. It was beginning to get to him now.

He was suddenly snapped out of his trance when Daichi said his name. "And Tsukishima, your blocks doesn't seem to be on top today, so keep on working on them, if we can stop the balls before they even get over the net, then that would be preferable." he said kindly, looking at Tsukishima. Tsukki himself just nodded quickly at that. Of course his blocks wasn't the best today, he had to pee so bad. If he could just slip away now that would be great. He didn't really like the idea of asking to be excused, hít was awkward and humiliating. All he wanted was to do was go the bathroom though. He could almost feel tears burning behind his eyes, but he blinked them away quickly.

The next set was excruciating for him. His bladder was screaming of him, telling him to run off. He really, really wanted to listen, but the Big part of his brain was telling him to stay in position. His blocks had gone from bad to worse, and the team was looking at him concernedly. He suddenly saw that the ball was on the way over the net, and he jumped up trying to get it even though his timing was completely off. That proved to be a mistake, as his bladder suddenly leaked a little bit, when he had to stretch out his body out to jump.

Tsukishima panicked and ran off as fast as possible, and when he was sure that the others couldn't see him anymore, he put his hands between his legs. Tears was trailing down his cheeks, as he tried to get to the toilet in time. When he was finally in the bathroom, his bladder decided that it had had enough, and began releasing its contents into Tsukishimas pants. It slowly dripped down onto the floor, and the tears began falling faster, as he felt himself age down rapidly. Now his pants was all wet, even though he was right in front of stalls.

The door to the restroom suddenly opened revealing Kageyama standing there. "Sugawara said i should go check on you..." he said trailing off, as his eyes fell on the wet spot on Tsukishimas shorts and the sizable puddle located underneath him. His face curled up in slight disgust. "Did you pee your pants?" he asked, looking at his teammate standing there.
Tsukishima let out a sob, looking at Kageyama. "Sowwy", he said in a small voice. He was deep in his headspace now, with no chance of getting out of it anytime soon. Kageyama suddenly realised that his otherwise stoic teammate was genuinely sad, and even though he found it a little weird that his fully grown teammate had just wet himself, and was now looking more like a little kid who had just failed at potty training.

Kageyama decided that he better help Tsukishima even though the boy hadn't always been that nice too him. He was still his teammate after all. He strode over to the tall boy, and pulled him into a hug. It wasn't nearly as awkward as he had expected, as Tsukishima just kind of fell into his arms and kept on crying. Kageyama rubbed his back, quietly murmuring the best words of comfort he knew, even though it wasn't a lot. He usually didn't have to comfort people, but it seemed like it was helping the other boy, as his tears was slowly stopping.

"Come on, let's go change your clothes, you can just put on your normal clothes, and we can tell the team you got sick", Kageyama said, taking Tsukishima by the hand, leading him out into the changing rooms. "Do you want me to help you, or do you want to do it yourself?" he asked the tall boy. A quiet "You", was heard. Kageyama had kind of expected that one, so he swiftly walked into the bathroom again, stepping over the puddle of wee on the floor, fetching some toilet paper, and wetting it in the sink. He went back to Tsukishima, who was still standing where he left him, looking at the ground.

Kageyama sprung into action, pulling down Tsukishimas wet shorts along with his underwear and cleaning him up as well as he could manage with a paper towel. Tsukishima didn't mind, he was just happy that someone wanted to help him clean up after his accident. Soon he was as clean as he could get, and Kageyama asked him to go get his other clothes in his bag. The dark haired boy helped him into his clean pants and shirts, putting the wet stuff into a plastic bag and stuffing it into Tsukishimas bag, so that he could throw it in the washer when he got home. Kageyama even went back to the bathroom to mop up the puddle left there, so no one would find it. A little gross, but it was manageable.

Once they were both done, they went back to the gym, telling the others that Tsukishima had felt a little sick and therefore ran off. Everyone was really kind about it, so that was great. He got to sit on the bench and watch the matches, which little Tsukishima found really cool.