1 - What in chicken dick balls?

School had ended for the day and summer break was about to start. All students were walking happily and crowded outside the school building. It was a loud atmosphere. Jian Yi and Zhan and Zhan Zheng Xi walked arm in arm along the street. 

"I'm happy that I won't be annoyed by them for while", Redhead thought.

All the students here thought about spending their summer break resting and going on vacation somewhere. Mo Guan Shan had to think about working his ass of at his part-time job with the super annoying boss he had and studying to pass all the exams which he had failed in. In the last week of the break he coudl retry them with some other students which failed, the teacher had told him. There weren't many students in his grade who had failed exams but mainly they belonged to Mo Guan Shan's click. "How annoying", he thought. "Why are we all so dumb?"

A hand reached his shoulder. Mo Guan Shan turned his head to look who walked behind him. Of course. He Tian smiled: "Redhead, where are you going now? Let me join you!" Mo Guan Shan was already annoyed by He Tian. "No, I am fucking free this day, no work, no studying. I'm going to my home and rest. Leave me the fuck alone." He Tian's smile vanished as fast as it had come. "Mo Guan Shan... we have summer break and you're talking about studying and working? What's wrong with you?", he asked in a serious voice but also some arrogance.

"Nothing is wrong with me. I just failed some exams and have to retry them. That's all. And working I always did over the holiday. Nothing  changed", Mo Guan Shan said and walked faster trying to escape from He Tian.

"Don't be mean! Don't leave me behind!", He Tian screamed out of fun but chatched up Mo Guan Shan fast. "So, you're telling me you are going to spend your vacation with just that? Nothing fun, not even a small event?", he asked with a somehow mean smile.

"Yep. And don't look so fucking happy just because my vacation is ruined. At least, I don't have to look at your faces for six weeks. That's already enough happiness for me."

"My face is handsome", He Tian said and layed his arm around Mo Guan Shan who thought: "Don't fucking do that all the time."

"You really shouldn't be that mean to me. I am going to pay you now when you come home with me and cook me something nice. I'm into beef steaks these days"

"Didn't I just tell you I wanted to rest?"

"You can relax at my house", He Tian told him.

"How the fuck is doing your chores relaxing???", Mo Guan Shan said louder and angrier.

He Tian: "It'll be very relaxing when you have the money in your pocket. I pay you a good sum, you won't need to work the rest of your holiday." He Tian smiled mysteriously and waited for Mo to respond.

Mo: "You're fucking crazy..."

He Tian smiled with his eyes. "Yes. So will you come now?"

Mo: "..." 

He followed He Tian into his appartement and started cooking a really good beef steak with some vegetables on the side. Also buttery potatoes and rosmarine he put in there. He Tian tried his first bite. "It's delicious." "Pay me." "Wait." Mo Guan Shan leaned back in the chair he was sitting on and sighed out. He was sweating a bit from the heat the cooking made and since it was summer the heat already was a bit higher than he was used to. "Pay me now. I want to leave and sleep." 

"Oh, is my little Mo tired?"

"Don't fucking call me little Mo!"

"But can I call you mine?"

"NO! WHAT'S WITH YOU???"

"Okay, okay. Don't scream, little... Mo Guan Shan. We don't want to bully the neighbors. Just relax. I'll pay you after I finished eating."