Chapter 1

Above is Serenity (Also known as Ren)
"You are the worst! Have you never wondered why my life sucks so much?! It's because of you! All you! I miss mom and I miss how you used to be. I can't even sleep at night the same and all you care about is some dumb money." I scream.

You were probably wondering why I'm telling at my father. Let me take you back a couple months.

August 1st (Serenity's p.o.v)

Ugh, I don't have anything to wear for school. I know school starts in a week and all but I like to be prepared.

"Dad I'm going to the store to get clothes." I tell from the top of the stairs.

" Okay while you are at it can you get me some things as well? " He yells back from the kitchen.

"Sure just make sure to text me or whatever." I should probably wait for him to write me a list or something... Nope.

Now I have to find an outfit....great!
I finally decide on a white tube top and pink bellbottom pants. (No jacket.)

Pairing the outfit with white flip flops and letting my hair out all flowy, I get ready to leave

Pairing the outfit with white flip flops and letting my hair out all flowy, I get ready to leave. After I grab my keys and my phone, I head to the car.

The song 'Crazier thing's by Chelsea Cutler comes on halfway to the store.

I've been trying not to think about it, I can't help it. . .
. . . I know you don't wanna hear from me but I am selfish. . .

Destination arrived

I somehow hear Siri through the blasting music. You would think that after two weeks I would know my way to the store. But since I'm not even unpacked completely, I don't find this very hard to believe.

Eggs
Milk
Bread
Water
Soda
Toilet paper
Mechanical pencils
Tortillas

My dad sent me the list of things we needed. Since he didn't send me money or anything then it looks like I will have to pay for it all.
I check my car for my wallet and see that I have two hundred dollars.

I probably shouldn't carry so much money on me but I usually leave it in my car with it all locked up. You never know how much money you might need at any point.

"Okay, just a quick stop and then you will be at home in your pajamas." I mutter to myself.

When I get into the store, my first stop is to the things on my dad's list. That took ten minutes and now it's my time. I found a cute workout/pajama set and a couple other cute items.

In total I spent a hundred dollars. When I handed over the hundred dollar bill, the cashier looked at me like I was crazy.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing from my back pocket. I started having trouble balancing everything while I went to grab my phone.

I got to my car and put the bags inside. Then after shutting the door I reached my phone. I saw who was calling me and decided to call them back. 

"Hey, sorry I was bringing groc-"
I was cut off when my phone was grabbed out of my hand. Two hands came from behind me. One went to cover my mouth and the other was holding my phone.

"Tell them bye and you will call them later if you have the time." The person said.
I obviously wasn't going to test them so I did what they said.

"Hey I'm gonna need to call you later when I get to my mom's house." I say into the phone with as much confidence. I told them I was going to my mom's house when I obviously wasn't. I hope they get the hint though.

" Alright, now, I'm gonna throw your phone and to will follow me to my car if you want to stay uninjured. " He whispers in my ear.

I just nod my head and my eyes go wide as I see a person running my way.