Chapter 2

Above is Bryant

Bryants P.O.V
Her eyes go wide when she sees me coming her way. I put my finger to my lips to tell her to be quiet but she doesn't see because she passes out.

When her body goes limp the guy drops her. He stands around for a second debating whether he should continue. Honestly probably because it would look weird if he were carrying a teenage girl who was passed out.

As he looks around to see if anyone was there he sees me. "Shit." I whisper to myself. I pick my pace up and I'm almost there. Just a couple more feet. The guy tries to run away but instead trips over his own feet.

I'm addition to tripping over his feet, he also scrapes himself up a little. "D-don't come any closer... I know who you a-are... T-this do-doesnt involve y-you." he stutters.

Low life pieces of shit like this don't deserve justice or an explanation. "This does involve me. See this is my territory." I normally wouldn't use my dad's words but he already thought I resembled him so why not? " You tried to take her. To kidnap her! " I start out.

"She's not even a local yet. Nobody would even notice she was gone. She doesn't matter yet."

That made me so mad. "Doesn't matter? She is a human being who has a life!!!!!"  There's no way he's getting off easy. I get closer to him and step on his ankle.

"If anybody doesn't matter then it is you. See, nobody would miss you. a perverted middle aged man who is picking and preying on teenage girls."

I stoop down and grab him by the collar of his shirt. Picking him up, my veins in my arms flex. He's a pretty heavy man. He looks totally scared and if he's not scared then I don't know what's wrong with him.

Once he's standing up, I put both arms on his shoulders and use all my force to push him. He goes crashing into the floor. Good leg is bent weird and his head is bleeding.

The girl on the floor starts stirring. She's starting to come back to it. I need to get her out of here and into safety.