Risotto x Bitch

You were cooking in the kitchen, making pancakes, Risotto and the others were asleep in their rooms. You finished making the pancakes, and stacked all 15 of them onto your plate, you moved to your seat and then started carving into the pancakes, you soaked them in maple syrup, then once you were done with them all you put your dishes in the sink, then you moved into the middle of the house.

Pulling out your stand [YOU RE-POSTED IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD] then, you belched extremely loud, then using your stands sound enhancing ability, you then proceeded to make it even louder and the belch ran out throughout the house, then in a matter of seconds Ghiaccio ran down the stairs screaming, he ran at you, and pulled out his stand then proceeded to chase you around the house, you did this every morning, and it was always hilarious, eventually your screaming had woken everyone up, and they all came downstairs to see your stand washing the dishes while Ghiaccio chased you around. Eventually Risotto came downstairs and he grabbed you by the collar of your shirt, which just so happened to be undone. So, you easily slipped out of your shirt, and ran away wearing your bra and a pair of shorts.

Risotto just stared at you, and then at the shirt and then at you again, and then he stared at your chest, you never noticed. After running around avoiding the whole squad you ran up to the room that you and Risotto shared, and plopped down on the bed. 

You and Risotto were in fact dating, but no one in La Squadra knew. They knew you and Risotto shared a room, but no one had ever been inside it. Then suddenly the door burst open, Risotto was in the door way, you jumped, making your hair fall onto your face, before you could even get the hair out of your face Risotto was already on the bed in front of you, he then started kissing you the second you moved your hair out of the way, he started kissing you, he already closed the door, and started kissing down your neck, before you could let out a peep, he had already put his hand around your mouth, then he smacked your ass, turned you over then absorbed you into his body

The next day

Risotto came down the stairs and everyone was asking where you had went, he then said "She died." and then left.