5

(Y/N) P.O.V

As I finish tying my tie, there's a knock at my door. Without even bothering to ask who it is, I open the door to see Katsuki looking slightly shocked, You okay Katsuki?

"Yeah, I'm fine, chatterbox. What are you doing up already?" His face goes back to normal.

I walk out of my room with my things, locking the door behind me, I woke up about an hour ago because of a nightmare. I just calmed down thirty minutes ago so I decided to get ready for school. I just finished as you knocked.

"Well, you could have called me so you didn't have to calm yourself down."

You see that would be a good idea if I had your number. I don't have any classmates' numbers.

"Right, give me your phone." I do as I'm told out of habit. He goes to my contacts and types in his name and number. "There, now you have my number. Text me when you get the chance so I can save your number." I nod and we grab breakfast and sit down. Not long after sitting down, the rest of the group joins us. "You idiots are up sooner than normal."

Kaminari gives Bakugou a sly look, "Sooo, what's with you leaving a girl's room after dark."

Not wanting to be involved in the conversation I take a drink of water. Katsuki rolls his eyes, "What, is it a crime to hang out with my girlfriend for a few hours?" Hearing the word "girlfriend" leave his lips, I spit my water and start coughing. Katsuki starts rubbing and patting my back.

Kirishima chimes in, "Wait, girlfriend? you've only known each other for a little over a week."

I'm still coughing and Bakugou is too distracted by helping me to pay attention to what they are saying. Ashido whines, "Kiri, shush! Look how cute they are. He's soooo soft with her. I think them being together is going to be great for Bakubro."

Sero comes in with, "Yeah, you're right Ashido. It's nice to see him be caring without being aggressive."

My coughing has stopped so Katsuki turns his attention back to the others at the table, "You dumbasses, I'm not soft and isn't the point of dating getting to know each other."

Kirishima is the first to turn his attention to me, "(L/n), you okay? You were coughing pretty hard."

I'm fine. Thanks, Kirishima. I just wasn't expecting Bakugou to say that.

Ashido gets excited, "Awe, were you two planning to keep it a secret for a while? Oh no did I ruin it by catching Bakugou last night?"

"No, you ruined it when you didn't keep your fucking mouth shut and told the other idiots. Better not have told anyone else." Bakugou snapped.

I'm done.  Bakugou walk me to class? I stand abruptly wanting to talk to Bakugou alone.

"Of Course." We deal with our plates and leave the dorms.

Halfway to school, I pull him off the path and behind a tree, The hell was that? Why did you lie and say I was your girlfriend?

"Are you saying you don't want to be my girlfriend?" He asks in a teasing tone.

I didn't say that and don't change the subject. You lied, but it won't be for much longer. I cross my arms.

"Wait the fuck do you mean by that?"

I sigh, I mean that you are now my boyfriend. You want that to be our cover? Fine but I'm not lying and our first date is this afternoon if you're not busy.

"Uh, I'm not busy. Wait, the hell just happened? How did I go from feeling like I was getting yelled at by my little to now having a girlfriend? Did I just lose my single status without consent?"