Chapter 6

~All events in the story are inspired by the writer's imagination and have nothing to do with reality

_______________________________________

Julie: Did we dream a nightmare!?
Louis: Yes Julie, but the woman in the mirror was real after that, it was a nightmare.
Julie: oh.....
Louis: Are U Okay!?????
Julie: I think!
Louis: I will be here in 5 min okay, don't worry we are together on this and I will never let anything bad happen to you!
Julie: Thank you, Louis!

#At_The_School
Batheny: Julie, I missed U so much.
Julie: Me too, I will talk to you about something!
Batheny: Of course !!!

*I told her everything about Louis, the nightmare and the feeling that I have for him and how this night has played with my feelings, after I finished he called me!

Louis: Julie?!
Julie: yes!?
Louis: I wanna talk to U alone plz!?
Julie: Sure!

Julie: Excuse me, batheny Louis wants me!
Batheny: yeah sure!

I WENT TO LOUIS

Julie: what's up, honey?
Louis: Are they your old best friends???
*He said that when he looks at the main door*

Julie: yes, they're, but how did U know?
Louis: I heard her name is Samantha and she runs towards him and said ''Jack", so I knew them!

Julie: okay!
Louis: why U you and them not best friends anymore?!
Julie: They became a couple without telling me, I said it's okay they are free even it's hurt me because they didn't tell me, but the worth Samantha leaves me and she doesn't want me because Jack told her never spoke to anyone except him!
Louis: Butt she had many friends here!
Julie: U know the kind of people that get away from their friends because they are not rich!!!
Louis: oh, don't be sad for them they don't deserve you!
Julie: yes they don't!
Louis: So I want to talk about last night!

*I hold my breath, Did he will talk about our kiss or his confession!*

Julie: Last night!!
Louis: yeah Julie, the nightmare! I am lost last night I didn't know it was a nightmare or Nott!
Julie: But I call U this morning U said that was a nightmare!
Louis: I didn't call U, I came like every day to go to school!!!!!
Julie: wtf!!
Louis: we have to ask Mr.zayn Quickly!

*We went together to go to Mr.zayn, and thanks to God he didn't have any class now before we enter the room Louis hold my hand tightly and get closer to me said " rather if it was a nightmare or not the words that I said to you Was True"

I was able to reply but Mr.zayn opened the door and let us enter the room.

Mr.zayn: How I can help both of you!?
Louis: Mr.zayn You said that If The two lovers met each other and fate let
Them dream the same nightmare! And get lost between the dreams and real life, What they gonna do??
Mr.zayn: I know very well that both of you dreaming the same nightmare, don't ask how I knew that cause is very clear to me!

*He grabbed 3 diamonds one big white diamond and two small purple diamond*

Louis: what is this?
Mr.zayn: This is will solve your problem when the moon is fully put this Big white diamond in the centre of the castle of Salah el din in Egypt in the king room, there's an opening in the middle of the ceiling U will put this white diamond and wear both of you this 2 purple diamond, the light of the moon will send his whit light to the white diamond them it will send the light to your diamond, but there's something more important and dangerous never move when the light of the full moon gets into your diamond to not to die!

_______________________________________
Heyy babies

What do you think about the chapter??

Love u!💜