Chapter 8(Edited)

~All events in the story are inspired by the writer's imagination and have nothing to do with reality~

_______________________________________

#Louis

I Heard My Uncle Sam Coming to Holding His Rifle Then He Stopped By Seeing Me!

Uncle Sam: Ohh God! I Thought You A Burglar!!
Louis: Sorry Uncle Sam To Get You Worry!
Uncle Sam: Then Why You Didn't Ring The Bell!!?
Louis: We Were In Egypt And There's Something Horrible Happened Then I Found My Self Here!
Uncle Sam: Ohh My God, Are Feeling Good?
Louis: Yeah Not Bad!
Uncle Sam: You Now That U Are Such A Bad Liar! But That Pretty Girl In Your  Room And Let's Talk About It Okay!
Louis: Okay!!

I Put Julie In My RoomOpened The Air-conditioning And Left The Room.

Uncle Sam: So How You Truly Feeling!?
Louis: I Am Nervous, Worried, Confused I Don't Know What To Do Why Us? Why Now? Why Her!? Why Me? Why!???
Uncle Sam: Look, Son, Maybe I Don't Understand Why! But Maybe Fate Gather You Both Because Of A Reason U Don't Know Right Now But You Have To Believe That It Gather You With A Kind Beautiful Girl So She Is A Gift She Is Georges And Kind Maybe You Don't Know Why Her But I Am Sure It's Beautiful!
Louis: I Wished To Know Her In A Beautiful Days!
Uncle Sam: Your Mother Too!

After He Reminds My Mother I Remembered A Story That Always My Mother Tell Me When I Was Young.

#FlashBack12YearsAgo

A Beautiful Young Lady Holding Her Son In Her Arms Trying To Convenience Him To Sleep........

Mother: Louis,  You Have To Sleep!
Louis: But  Don't Want To!
Mother: Mmmmm.....What About Telling You A Story?
Louis: YESSSSS!
Mother: One Day, There's A Handsome Prince And A Beautiful Princess Are Chosen Before They Being Born To Have A Really Dangers Adventure But Together Fate Gather Between Them Because They Have A Special Power If They Fall In Love With Each Other! People Can Use This Power For Bad Things B.........
Louis: What!! Are The Died!???
Mother: No Sweet Heart They Are So Strong And Will Be Okay If They Want it.
Louis: What's Pure Love Mum?
Mother: Pure Love Is, To Be Honest With Your Love!

#EndOfFlashBack

I Went To My Mother Room To Sleep!
While I Wake Up, I Went To The Kitchen But I Found My Mother Setting On The Table A Blue Light Shines From Her She Look At Me With Her Beautiful Blue Eyes And Said "Don't Lie" Then I Wake Up!!
Wait What I Have A Nightmare Or A Dream???? I Went To Julie I Wake Her Up!

Julie: How Long I Was Sleeping?!
Louis: I Don't Remember, But Did You Dream A Nightmare!?
Julie: No, Why!?
Louis: Because I Dream A One It's Not A Nightmare But I Guess That You Dream It Too But I Found You Sleeping!
Julie: What! but How!?
Louis: I Don't Know!

*Knock knock*

Door's Open

Uncle Sam: There's Someone Want To See Julie!
Julie: Me?????

She Holds My Hand Tightly And Said
Julie: Don't Leave Me, Louis!
Louis: I Won't Julie, I Won't!

We Went Down Stairs Then I Saw This Someone Who Wants To See Julie Was
Nicolae!

Julie: What Do You Want !!?
Nicolae: I Am Sorry Julie! , But I Want To Talk To You Alone!
Louis: Go Talk To H Julie, I Will Be There Waiting For You!
Julie: But You Told Me You won't leave Me!
Louis: I Am not Leaving You Julie I Am Here Just Go Talk To Him If You Want Anything Call Me!
Julie: Okay!

#After15Min.
she Is Back But Her Face Was Shocked, What The Hell He Told Her!

Louis: Julie........
JulieDon't Ask Me Anything Right NowWe Should Focus On our Exams That will Be Next Week!
Louis: Okay But Promise Me That you Will Tell Me!
Julie: I Promise!

#After2Weeks
#Julie

Is Nicolae Right? My Birthday Is Tomorrow! Is Will Happen As He Says???? Are U Crazy You Will Believe Him! Julie Be Clam You're Not Werewolf!

The Bell Rang Suddenly To Cut My Thinking! I Went Down Stairs, Opened The Door, It Was Louis!

Louis: Hey, Julie!
Julie: Hey, Louis Come in!

He Entered And Sat On The Sofa!

Louis: How Are You, Julie!?
Julie: I Am Fine!

*3 seconds I contact*

Julie: Did you want something Louis? Louis: Did My Coming Now For A Reason Julie!?
Julie: NO! Of Course Not It's Your Home By The Way I Mean There Something You Want To Tell Me!?
Louis: Yes,! What Did Nicolae Tell You,?
Julie: He Said That I am a werewolf! Louis: Are You Kidding Me Right Now Really of course you're not Believing him you know he's lying lie: I swear it's not! I Couldn't Stop thinking about it!
Louis: Don't Be afraid I'm always here for you!

He Told Me That With Holding My Both Hands He looked Deeply In My eyes like I Can See His Pure Blue Eyes Made My Heartbeat I Hold His Hands Back, He Said "I'm Always Here For You" I Put My Face Against His Nick  I love him and he loves me? we're not sure if it because of the nightmare and we are the only two in  This Stupid Thing! FAKE or REAL  I wanna live in this moment forever!
he started To Sang me a song

*The Song From The Writer Imagination*

"I want this night to last forever
cause I won't stop looking at you
cause you are the moon you are the light!
just put the world  behind you it's  okay to show your witness
I will be  the first one to hold you and be your  back and walk together
cause you are my light and I am your light
I  can make it better I can hold you tighter baby you are a moon you are light
we are in our Private world!"

I never heard this song before this song makes me feel happy and safe I Wanna hide in his chest forever!

Louis: I wrote these words for you Happy Birthday My Tulip!
Julie: Amazingly, I can't describe my feelings you are the best in everything and I love you!

I open my eyes for what I just said

Louis: I love you too princess!

I looked at him surprised at what he just said!
he loved me too OHH MY GOD he's smiled at Me softly and put his hand on my face then He put my head in his chest hugging me and I hugged him back We Closed our eyes to feel this beautiful moment!

_______________________________________
hey Babies!
I hope you'll like the Chapter!
please vote and comment
Plz, write what you feel about the story and your opinion!
bye💜!