Part 6

Inspired by NonExistentDick

Shoto Todoroki

I slowly opened my eyes to the blinding sun shining through the window. I moved around a little bit I couldn't move. I looked down and saw Izuku hugging me with his head resting on my chest. I just slept with my student. I felt happy though. I leaned over trying not to wake him up. I heard a yawn.

"Good morning, Sho."

"Sorry for waking you."

"It's alright."

He got up and rubbed his eyes and yawned again. I smiled. 'So cute' I thought.

"Sho?"

I said.

"Sorry. Do you not like it?"

"No."

I said sternly.

"I love it."

I smiled making him laugh a little. He leaned in, his hands next to both sides of my chest and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Sorry Izuku we don't have time for that. It's 6:20."

I said looking at my phone.

"Please Sho."

Izuku groaned hugging onto me, his face squished against my chest.

"Five more minutes. Please?"

"You can but I have to get ready."

Izuku groaned as I got out of bed. I looked down to see my dick hanging there. Shit! We slept together completely naked. Izuku opened his eyes and looked down at my cock.

"Well hello."

Izuku said smiling as he crawled closer to it still on the bed.

"Izuku. No. I don't have to time to have sex again. We have to get to school."

Izuku groaned super loud as he slouched back down into bed.

I went over to my closest and put on some clothes. Then I went to my bathroom and combed my hair, and brushed my teeth. '6:30' I thought as I looked down at the watch I put on. That's good timing. I went over to where Izuku was laying. He drifted back to sleep. I shook him to try to wake him up but he didn't. So I took matters into my own hands. I got him up out of bed and later him on the couch to find his clothes.

"No underwear."

I mumbled to myself.

"I guess he could use one of mine."

I went back to my closets to get a pair of underwear and slipped them on him. A bit big for him but it was better than nothing. I grabbed his pants and his shirt and put on his tie all while he was till sleeping. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. I grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket.

"Oof"

I said to myself.

"76 missed calls and 237 texts from his mom. I guess he didn't tell her. She's probably worried that he didn't get home."

I picked the sleeping angel up and carried him out to my car bridal style. He put his head against my chest still asleep. I buckled him up, and walked around to my side of the car and got in. I buckled up and looked at Izuku. I ruffled his hair a little and I started to drive. I went to the coffee shop I always go to, to get my coffee. I got back to the car and put the coffee in a cup holder. I went to the school parking lot and no one was there. It was only 6:40. I let him sleep for another five minutes then I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. He looked up at me and I smiled. He gave me a tiny smile while rubbing his eyes and stretching. He leaned his head over and put it on my shoulder. I slid my hand under and put him back up.

"Izuku."

I said.

"You can't sleep we have school."

Izuku groaned as I got out of the car and went to his door. I opened it and shook him  and he got out on his own. 'It's 6:48 and still no ones here? School starts in like 10 minutes. Weird.' I think to myself. We walked in the school together and got to my class. He grabbed his bag he left yesterday at school. I started to set up my desk and then the bell rang. All my students came pouring in and the bell rang again, and class began. I started attendance with a smile on my face, happy that Izuku and I made love.

Hi! Sorry this one is a little short. I've written about 3000 words in two hours and my hand hurt really and imma get to bed. I hope you liked this one and thank you I much for 4 votes! See you in sort 7. Bye!