Mr. Spence

So after a very stressful week I finally started school. I remember thinking that starting school would be fun and interesting, since the school looked very fancy. My last school was pretty broke so everything was kinda broken in some way. The door handles would regularly fall off so the people on the other side of the door were either locked in or locked out. All the walls had some form of graffiti on them, and the bathrooms were totally disgusting. I can't remember last time I went in there, but I still get chills from thinking about it. I hope the bathrooms in the new school actually get cleaned.

So, anyway I walked on campus and no one was outside. I looked around confused for a couple of minutes until I felt a firm hand grab my shoulder. Startled, I turned around to see the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. His hair was black and curly. He was about 6, 4" towering over me like a giant. His skin was smooth and pale. Unhealthy pale. After I looked him up and down I asked.
- who are you? He said in a deep voice.
- I'm your new algebra 1 teacher, my name is
Mr. Spence. I was shocked, how could he be a teacher, he looked like he was 17 or 18 at most. He then smiled with his perfect pearly white teeth and said.
- Follow me I'm here to show you around the school.

The school was elegant and eerie. It was a little suspicious but I didn't care. I turned around to ask how old the school was when he pushed me against the wall and whispered in a seductive voice.
- Can I kiss you? Before I could answer he kissed me passionately and I kissed back. I started to run my hands through his hair but i felt his hair shift, and I opened my eyes to see a wig on the floor. I looked up at "Mr. Spence" to see that it was Eric. He was wearing a wig, and I had pulled it off. I pushed him off me immediately saying.
- Eric, what the hell! He answered with.
- oh crap my wig fell off, I'm sorry I was just joking around.
- That wasn't funny at all! I mean you're a good kisser, but I'd like to know who I'm kissing.
After that he said "sorry" and showed me to my first class.

The walls I the classroom had no windows and were a reddish-brown color. I thought optimistically to myself that, maybe the people here just don't like the view outside, so they took out the windows. The desks looked to be made out of real mahogany and the chairs were padded with red velvet cushions like they were tiny thrones. The teacher had no desk, but there was a chalkboard on the wall and an actual legit throne next to it. It looked like it was made out of real gold.

As I sat down, our new teacher came in and wrote something on the chalkboard. I tried to read it but it was to far away. As he turned around I was speechless. He looked exactly like Eric in the wig from earlier. The only problem was that Eric was sitting at the desk across from me. The teacher then proceeded to say.
- Good-morning everyone. I'm your new algebra 1 teacher but you can call me Mr. Spence.