Chapter 2

Y/N pov

Y/N : "What are you doing here?"

He kissed my cheek.

Kai : "Why? I can't visit my girlfriend?"

Y/N : "You can, this is not the right place."

Kai: " Are u not happy to see me? Is that what it is?"

Y/N : "Kai that's not what I meant. It's just that this event is dangerous for-"

Kai : "Yeah, yeah Y/N whatever you better not have eyes on someone else.

Y/N :" How can you say that?"

Kai rolled his eyes and walked away. Being used to his tempers, I could do nothing but sigh.

The Kim Mansion

A meeting was arranged to discuss the initial circumstances and to further review the upcoming projects

Yoongi: The police department of Seoul are finding the suspect of the 11 murders.

Lisa : I made sure to disable all the cameras in the building.

Yoongi: Good, was there any kid?

Jimin: One, he's safe in his house.

Yoongi: And the park's event last night?

Mark: Authorities had their men there, i made sure they're all dead. Not even a soul noticed. The Blue Ivy gang members weren't there. Furthermore, Park Jinyoung is nowhere to be found. If he is alive, that's a threat to us since we have murdered his brother.

Yoongi : "Your first priority should be finding him, Mark. Now Taehyung?"

Taehyung : "Her name is Jung Y/N.The members under Park are Jennie Kim, Jackson Wang, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook. Kai is reportedly Y/N's boyfriend. Jimin and I made sure our conversation was heard by their men,so she considers it real."

Yoongi : "Okay, now u all know the plan. Park Woo Sung shall learn his lesson."

All of them nodded as yoongi left the room. The dangers of this plan were well known by the members, they were prepared for the worst. Well what can I say, not like it's their first time or something.

THE PARK MANSION