Sah-fire

The Warrior swiftly moved out of the bow with grace and then approached me in a friendly fashion and his deep annoying cocky voice had gone and in a regal manner he said "How rude of me not to introduce myself." He threw back the hood which was attached to his clock and introduced himself; "I am Prince Sinclair and you must be?"

This was the Prince Sinclair from what I had witnessed so far he was a very annoying and cocky type of person. His visage was not bad, okay it was handsome I had to allow grudgingly. He was quiet tall about 6ft 9 inches, he had long raven curly locks which were tied back into a low ponytail, startling clear blue eyes were dancing, which were cased by long black lashes, thick brows were arched in amusement and a medium set nose, and high cheekbones. His lips were pulled back into a straight line, like he was barley controlling his laughter.

"Cat got your tongue? Yes I seem to have that effect over women and girls of all ages, I don't even know your name." He taunted.

"I was just assessing of the way you conduct yourself warrior, you seem to be full of yourself don't you. As may already be aware I am princess Sah-Fire second in line for the throne of Pheila and first in line for Phalon and the highest ranking warrior of both the nations." I countered.

"Ah my betrothed I have been waiting for you. Its a pleasure to be in your company, would you like to read with me to the palace. Although I only have one horse, I was unaware you would gracious me with your company. Please do not take offence at my earlier behaviour, not many single female warriors remain in our nation and it is dangerous to journey alone." He held out his arm. Jerk.

"No offense taken warrior. I am here for a different reason though, I am here to ask of you to break our engagement because only on our first meeting you can break it and today I want you to. I did not have a choice in this arrangement I want you to break it because the late king my father has passed and I want to govern my nations myself. I have decided to remain as my peoples pillar of support, I cannot disclose this decision to my people for they will be devastated and I do not want to be the cause of their devastation. This is a favour I am asking of you and I will return it in good time." I replied, and held my breath. He could either refuse or accept . It was not going to make a big difference to my current situation. Wait! Who was I kidding? this decision would affect my future very gravely or happily.

He let out a soft chuckle as if suprised by my words and then said "I am really sorry to hear that, however what gave you the impression that I had any active part in this betrothal or that I could toss aside the agreement of the most powerful kings in 0ur world. As you may be aware this union was forged so that our nations would remain at peace and I am powerful, yes but not as powerful as all the kings and queens that my parents and yours knew and asked them to help carry out this union which we both don't want. I really do not hacve a choice and neither did you Princess, neverthless that does not rule out the fact that I cannot end this union. He continued on " It was your father who tricked you because the moment you stepped into this nations borders you were bound to me by body and soul. I sincerely apologise for that you were unaware about the circumstances and conditions of the engagement."

"You are sorry! I lose all of my freedom and my right to govern my nation and you stand there unaware what it feels like to have your life ruled by someone else. Do yuou know how it feels." with that my anger boling hot red I slapped his right cheek.

He grabbed my arm so fast that I was unaware, until he pinned it to my back and then he whispered "Don't try to attempt to outwit me physically, because you can never achieve that . Ever. Now why don't we coopertae together to solve this matter."

"Let go of my hand NOW.or you will face my wrath. I am warning you you filthy scum..."