Chapter One

As we approach the city under water, we see that the king's sons are going to be singing for him tonight as Razz the conducting crab (know as Sebastian in the movie) goes to conduct his son's. The performance was going great until the youngest son was not there, the king was boiling with rage as he shouted out for his son "Ryan!"

Ryan's POV (point of view)

There was this ship that had sunken to the bottom of the sea, "We have to check it out!" I say to Dawko "Mmm...I'm not sure about this Ryan, what if your father finds about this?" Dawko asks worried about what Ryan's father going to do. "Oh please he won't even know that I was gone. Plus we got plenty of time." Ryan says "But what about your-" Dawko try's to say but Ryan cut him off. "Oh just come on Dawko it can't be that bad."

Ryan swims towards the sunken ship as Dawko watches Ryan "Ryan, wait for me!" Dawko say not wanting to be left along amongst the open sea were sharks can come from any direction. "Ryan, this is a very bad idea...Ryan, Ryan!!, are you even listening to me" Dawko says trying to get Ryan's attention, "Yeah sure thing." Ryan says back clearly not paying attention.

Sorry that this is so short but I'm not on a computer typing this, I'm on an iPad mini.