Chapter 4: The storm and love?

Baz's POV

The present was supposed to be a wedding present but of course I didn't marry the princess, you see I'm bisexual and I'm aloud to marry anyone and I know there's a girl or guy for me out there somewhere, and when I see them it'll hit me like lighting. "Hurricane inbound" I hear as the men and I get to our stations.

(In viewers POV I guess)
As the storm comes in the men on the ship struggle with the ship as Ryan was thrown off and into the water, so were some men and Baz helping people get on a small boat as Bailey was stuck on the ship still, Baz went back for Bailey and put the dog on the small boat but unfortunately Baz was stuck as the ship blows up, Ryan swims in finding Baz and helping him up above the water and back to shore.
*Time skip to morning*
Ryan stayed all night with the handsome man wondering if he will be okay, as Will fly's in as Ryan asked if he was dead, as Will cheek for a heart beat and Ryan finding out that he was in fact alive and started singing. As Baz started to awake and saw a handsome man staring at him singing as Bailey barks in the background, Ryan goes back in to the water hiding, as Baz fully wakes up and talks about the boy and how he saved him as they walk back to the castle, Ryan starts singing again finishing his song as we see Charlie the witch observing the fact that he has fallen in love with the prince.