chapter 2

She kept telling people I was desperate and I also wanted her boyfriend, I've never had a boyfriend before and never will genuinely.

Having a boyfriend is not my thing because they end up cheating on you, I know that because I have friends and my school is filled up with different types of boys.

It got to the point I couldn't take it anymore, she told people I once lured her boyfriend into sex and I've been trying to get him to cheat. What made me angrier was when people started giving me irritating look, you have to say something Daniella your reputation is being ruined, I kept saying to myself.

"why are you insecure, if I was to seduce jack he wouldn't be with you right now, and I could never think of dating such and ugly and dirty pig like jack" I said to her and everyone there started and throwing shades at her.It got to her, I could feel it.

"how dare you talk about jack in that manner"

"he is dirty and stinky I would never think of dating him" people were already taking record of what was happening on their phone.

Boom! Alysia grabbed my hair and we got into a fight and pulling each other hair. I gave her a punch and I felt it could give someone scar. She was so weak all she could do was to keep dragging my hair. I took her down to the floor, I was on top of her, giving her slaps and hits. Not hard hits didn't want her to bleed. I was soft on her, back at home I've fought with a family friend and that's what we call a fight but still I beat the hell out of her.

"let me go" she kept pushing out the words out of her mouth

"Daniella" my only friend there called me and helped us resolved the fight.

Alysia didn't seem like she wanted to listen, she come I front of me and pored me a drink. I wanted to stand up and teach the bitch a lesson but my friend whisper " please Daniella, don't stand and get into a fight with her, if you don't people will make fund and laugh at her, remember silence is the best answer for a fool" she said.

I did as she said and didn't involve in a fight with Alysia and what she said came true I was so happy. People were laughing at her and her friend kept questioning her about her action.

My friend, Julia who was Canadian African, not so beautiful, but had the most beautiful hair I've ever seen, she was also my most trusted friend.

"How did you get to the party anyways" I asked Julia, I couldn't think of any way such a bookie could be in here

"Remember I have 21k followers on my Instagram that's how she invited me, we met there and I got invited from there" oh I forgot she had such a following on Instagram, she was such a nerd.

"Did you see the picture Anna posted yesterday" I asked Julia when we were all calm. "No can I see" she asked.

"Yes, off course, she wanted to make a real copy of my post, the same clothing and posture and also stole the caption from one of my old posts" I said scrolling my phone to show her a post.

anna always wanted to be like me and I don't know why, shes been trying to have the same hairstyle and she also do the same makeup as I do. her fans on twitter has been coming for her lately but its so weird that she refused to stop.

"Oh my God, isn't she tired of following your trend, why does she want to be you so bad" Julia said.

"There is a clear difference, I always look more flawless and so expensive. she looks like a normal fan wannabe" I said to her.

"Obviously, I heard she stole .... Jades Philip post" Julia said giving me an aww stare.

"Yes she did, jade is my friend and I warned her. She has trust issue and she feels everyone wanted to poison her relationship with luca "I said.

"They was a video about her on twitter, she was crying and cursing on Alysia" Julia tried to show me the video but it was already deleted. "She acts too immature sometimes" I replied.

"I heard she was once pregnant thou, is that true"

"Yes, but she got it removed. Luca couldn't take it he was so scared too so he supported her it getting rid of it" I said.

"Oh shii dani, you makeup is ..." she said realizing how bad it looked, I'm sure it was after Alysia poured the water on me it happen.

"Oh my God, thank you I'll go fix it, but where is the bathroom" I said asking

"After that door, you will see 2 other door, the second one is the bathroom" she told me.

I went there quickly didn't want anyone to see me messy I was so nervous. This is an important party and no one should see me this way.

I got through safely without anyone seeing me with my terrible stained face and finally I got into the bathroom. The makeup isn't even that bad... why Julia is such an exaggerator. I started cleaning up my body and headed up for my makeup.

Oh no... I forgot my wipes... the bathroom was so big and beautiful... there was a separate place for the sink then you have to go deep inside to get to the bathtub and toilet. Celebs life I whispered... I entered the way leading to the bathroom

I couldn't scream, my purse fell immediately, I can't cry or shout or fidget I was dumfounded. I could faint and I could lose my life, in front of me was Alysia, she was on the floor, she was dead.

            <> vote<>