chapter 6

I couldn't sleep all night. I just kept thinking on how to visit the site of the murder tomorrow. My parents said in during dinner that the police would be out next tomorrow so I planned on going there the next day.

I was more relieved because Mr. and Mrs. Reginald and their servants has relocated to their other house in in los Angeles.

I was thinking on how I would get there. I would pass through the back door as usual and I will quickly get into the bathroom, take my lipstick and get out of there immediately.

Suddenly I started thinking of the cute guy who saw me the other day. I don't know if he knew I was at the party that night, I had to change my thoughts about him. Many people was at the party. And everyone was arrested except from me so it was impossible that he knew about me.

+

My mum walked in with her doctor's scrub, she held her waist and stood close to the door. "Your dad told me you didn't go to school, what happened? She said as she came to me, sat close to my bed and stared at me.

"I've been feeling sick lately" I lied.

"What's wrong with you" she asked.

"Don't worry mum, imp fine I just need rest and going to school would have made me worse" I said almost getting upset.

"Ok, but if you need help I'm here" she said and she walked to the door, she turned and looked back.

"I'm going to work and will be back tomorrow morning" she said to me. It was 6:31pm and it was normal for her.

My mum is an emergency doctor and she always had night shifts than morning. So she hardly stay at home at night.

This would make my plans for the day go as planned. My dad always get tired because of work and all he does all night is sleep.

I got a call 3minutes after my mum left for work.

"Hey dani what's up, why weren't you in school today" jade said, she called me and I know it's because of Evelyn. Evelyn would have told her she called me early afternoon and she won't want to be a bad friend so she called.

"I'm fine, how was school" I asked, I didn't care I just didn't want to always look bad too.

"I'm fine, Evelyn told me you were sick" she said. "Yes, oh my God. Low battery I have to go, we would talk about it in school" I said. I didn't want us to be out her talking as time passed.

"you could spare some bar atleast I have something to tell you" she said

"please jade I really have to go my phones about to die" I said

<>

I dressed up with my black jean and blue leather shirt, I grabbed my black and white sneakers and put it on quickly. I didn't want to dress suspicious, I never wear hoodie or and too crazy thing so I just went with what I was known for. I grabbed my backpack and put my phone into it. I checked if my dad was still asleep and when I was convinced he was, I headed off for the mansion.

On my way there, a guy on black hood hit me. "You bumped into me and you couldn't even say sorry" He kept moving. He didn't say anything, he didn't apologize for bumping into me. Such a stupid person. I could swear my arm was hurting from the hit.

The street of Alysia's house was lonely, I didn't expect that. They never had neighbors on their street but people still hanged around there and when we came for the party people were outside the building and some were having a stroll around.

I got to the building and as I expected no one was there. But the building wasn't as attractive at it use to be. It looked like a haunted house to me. They were caution tapes around it, and lot of DO NOT ENTER signboards.

I escaped through those tapes and restriction, I went straight to the back of the building were we had the secret party the house was a big house someone could get lost pretty easy.

I was going there slowly.

"Hey! what are you doing over there" someone shouted behind me pointing a torch at me.

I turned slowly to look at the person, he was wearing a uniform. IT WAS A POLICE OFFICER.

                                   <> vote<>