Chapter 7- Kayleigh.

A/N- You didn't think i would forget about Kayleigh did you?

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: I Kinda have an plan in mind, so forget about what i said about Kayleigh and Jess' ages. From now on, Kayleigh is about 25 and Jess is 22 ;) i think you probably know whats about to happen ;) if not, read on ;)

Jess' POV:

I had butterflies and everything. I'm going on a date with the Dan Howell.
I'd never thought that he would be interested in me, i don't know what he sees in me. He said i was perfect, the best thing he never knew he needed.
A part of me wants to fall in love with him and finally be happy for once.

But i'm beginning doubt it. I don't want to fall in love with a celebrity (i think he's known enough to be called that) who says that they love me when clearly they don't. He's probably just desperate, well i mean i just met the boy!

Well, i'm just going to have to see how the date goes, if it even is a date.

I sigh and turn the corner to my apartment door.

There was a tall, blond girl standing there, she was flawless. She had a huge suitcase along with her. The biggest smile emerged from her face, as well as mine.

"Kayleigh!" I screamed as i ran up and engulfed her into a massive hug.

"Jess!" She screamed as she hugged me tight.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we broke up from the hug.

"I erm, kinda got fired from my job, and i lost my apartment because i couldn't pay the months rent..." she said sadly.

"Oh my god, i am so sorry" i say as i give her an even bigger hug.

"I was wondering if i could stay round yours until i sort my life out and get back on track?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course!" I said happily.

"I kinda sent you a text saying i was coming over..."

"Omg, im sorry i didn't know, i didn't get a chance to check my phone because i was kinda busy with some one..." I confessed.

"Who is this special someone?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"I'll tell you everything inside" i say, as i open my apartment door.

"Whoah, this place is huge!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah but it's empty" i chuckle.

"The apartment you had back in southampton was really nice but it's knaff compared to this!" She beamed.

"I know, i love it here in London" i say happily.

"So, who is this someone you're on about ay?" She asks.

We went and got comfy somewhere because i literally had no furniture atm.

I told her how i went to shake away, bumped into some boy and how he got my milkshake all over my shirt, then i told her that he offered to buy a new drink for me then we went to his apartment which happens to be in this very apartment building so that he could wash my shirt for me and how i heard him and his flatmate have a conversation and how he said he likes me but i dont know if he really means it then he said a bunch of lovely things about me and how he asked me on a date. (Hopefully that makes sense, i basically just summed up my whole fan fic so far 😂)

She sat there, listening to every single word i said.

"So who is this 'boy' that asked you on a date?" She eagerly asked.

"You're probably not going to believe me when i say that it was.."

I hesitated for a moment before i breathed out the following name.

"Dan Howell"

I could tell she was excited because she had the biggest grin on her face. She grabbed a pillow from one if the boxes against the wall. She then said

"Excuse me for a second"

before she held the pillow to her face and she screamed into it, loudly.

When she had calmed and placed the pillow back down, she then began to ask me a series of questions.

"Is he cuter in person? Is he really as awkward as he says he is? Omg you went into his apartment! What was it like? Omg he gave you his shirt! Does it smell like him? Omg was Phil there? He obviously was. Is Phil as cute as he is in his videos? Omg Jess you are so lucky!" She was out of breath.

I chuckled. "Yeah we should really get to bed" but i then realised there was no bed.

"Jess! We could make a pillow fort!" She said childishly as she jumped up and down like a five year old. She probably is a 5 year old disguised in a grown womans body.

"Ahah, Ok" i chuckled as i emptied out a box filled with pillows and blankets.

After making the best pillow fort in the whole entire history of pillow forts, we began to get hungry.

"Should we order Pizza?" I suggested.

"Omg yasss!" She yelled excitedly.

I chuckle and dial the number for Dominoes pizza. We decide on having one pizza each and one to share. We settled on a Hawaiian pizza to share.

The pizza arrived half an hour later. I opened the door to reveal a young pizza boy. I grabbed the pizza, chucked £30 in his face and yelled "keep the change" as i slammed the door in his face.

After loads of talking and laughing, we surprisingly managed to finish all three pizzas.

We both went to the bathroom to freshen up then we tucked ourselves in the BAD ASS pillow fort that was made right in the middle of my empty apartment.

Whenever Kayleigh is around, she seems to make everyone happy, it's one of the many reasons why i'm lucky to have her as a best friend.

"Night Jess" she mumbled sleepily whilst yawning.

"Night" i replied as i instantly fell asleep.

A/N- so Jess is 22 and Dan is 23, Kayleigh is 25 and phil is 27... *nudges shoulder* ayyy see what i did there 😏 i think we all know what's going to happen here 😂.