#3

Yoochan

"Okay class. Remember the pop quiz I gave you last week? I'm totally disappointed with you guys. Most of you scored poorly. Very poor."

Mrs Lee is confessing her dissatisfaction on us. I know I am definitely one of the kid that score the lowest. To be honest I don't care much about it. I would transfer to another school again in about 2 months and after we settle in permanently in Seoul, only then I decided to focus on my study.

"Kang Yoochan"

Mrs Lee's suddenly call my name distract me from the initial thoughts I had in mind.

"Yes Mrs Lee?"

"You are one of the student that got the lowest mark. Shouldn't you be worried?"

"Err yes."

I couldn't think of any answer to give her as she was provoking me. I couldn't be brutally honest telling her that I don't care. That would be a deadly act as I'm sure she would inform my parents immediately.

"Okay so everyone, I have come to a solution to fix this matter. What I will be telling you is the idea of our class president, Hana. Thank you Hana."

I could sense she would say something that is unpleasant.

"Urghh what solution it would be. Please not something absurd.."

"I decided to launch a mentor-mentee program for this class"

"Wait, what-" The decision was quite shocking. I really don't feel like hearing the rest of it but I had to or else I would be left out.

"It works like this, each of you that got the low mark on the quiz would be tutored by your friends who got higher mark than you. Here I already prepare the list of who will be with who. By next month I am expecting an improvement so I would prepare another quiz in the meantime. Be prepared guys.."

Mrs Lee just immediately step out of the classroom as it was time to go home.

"Attention class! Thank you Mrs Lee!"

Ah damn. I really hate this kind of activity. I don't want to get to know anyone let alone partner and study together.

"Jung Hana. This all because of her."

Speak of the devil, there she is, making her way to the front of the class and attempting to get everyone's attention.

"Attention class, I will announce your name and who your partner will be"

I wonder who would become my partner. At this point I don't mind anyone as long it's not that girl, Jung Hana.

My gut is right. I always have bad feeling towards clever girl. They always trying to make way to show how intelligent they are and this girl, Jung Hana is in another level. She even became the class president. Not enough with the top scorer title huh. Greedy. That's all I can say about her.

Almost everyone's name was already announced and then there's my name next.

"Kang Yoochan. Your mentor or partner is ..."

Poor Yoochan

Poor Yoochan. He just wants get out from there and disappear quietly like a wind.
ㅋㅋㅋ~