CHA.①

CHUNJI

The sun striked at my eyes making me open my eyes and look at the small alarmclock on the table beside my bed and looked at the time and notice it was still 6 in the morning but still decide to go to shower because i know i cant go back to sleep anymore.

After i showered i wore my outfit..

I then grabbed my phone and backpack and Head outside my house and picked up my skateboard since i can't use my car

School

when i entered at school i then placed my skateboard inside my locker,picked up my books and shoved it inside my bag...

as i walk on the hallway someone then bumped at me and accidentally spilled her coffee on my clothes

when i looked up i was met by a shocked girl who then Said "Ohmygod!! i'm so sorry,i didn't mean to spill my coffee on you,i'm very sorry"i smiled at her personality and said"It's okay really,i'm just gonna head to the bathroom and change"

"By the way my name is Kim Yuri,I'm really sorry That i spilled my coffee on your clothes"She spoke with an apologetic tone."Just like what i told you earlier,It's Fine"i old her with a reasuring smile.

✂︎-----------------------------------------------------

when i finished changing my clothes

i got out on the bathroom and head to the office to get my schedule

I knocked on the office door."come in" a manly voice spoke."Hi uncle"I smiled at him and he spoke"Here are your schedule...and by the way your parents told me to tell you that they won't be home for a year"

"It's okay uncle,im used to being alone anyway"i smiled at him and take my schedule"Bye uncle my class is gonna start soon"i waved at him and closed the door and head to my classroom.

✂︎----------------------------------------------------

"Goodmorning everyone,this is our first day so i want you all to introduce yourself one by one let's start from the front"The teacher announced.

Then it was my turn "Ms.Choi Chunji " i walked to the front and started to introduced myself a monotone"Hi everyone,My name is Choi Chunji,I'm just gonna warn ya'll...i'm not as weak as i look so dont mess with me"I spoke with a blank face.

"Ok class you can ask a question to Ms.Chunji right here"The teacher spoke.seconds later someone raised her hand "Yes ms.lim?"the teacher asked."Or what?"The girl on the front row spoke "what are you gonna do if we mess with you?"She asked with a bitchy tone.

"I'm gonna break your bones"i spoke with my usual blank face."alright thats enough..ms.chunji,whats your quote?"

"Don't break people's heart because they only have one,Break their bones because they have alot of them"I spoke in monotone.

"You can go back to your seat now Ms.Chunji"

"That was so cool"i fliched at her voice"You fucking scared me"i looked at her with wide ayes"And thanks i guess"i spoke.

"wah you already forgot me"She pouted."Of course i did not"i spoke "Then what's my name?"she.raised her right eyebrow "Kim Yoone"I spoke confidently wrhile smirking.

She slapped my shoulder and said "Its Kim Yuri dumbass""i-""MS.KIM AND MS.CHOI KEEP IT DOWN!"the teacher yelled because we both sat at the back of the class.

✂︎-----------------------------------------------------

LUNCH TIME

KRRRIINNGG!!

The bell rang and the students started to head out,I shoved my things on my bag and throwed the bag on my shoulder and started heading to the rooftop...

I sat on the Bench and started eating my lunch while reading my book,When suddenly I heard a manly laughs but decided to mynf my own business and continue what i was doing earlier..

"What are you doing here?"An deep voice spoke,I looked up and was met by seven attractive men,i just shrugged my shoulders and said"Can't you see im eating my lunch?"i spoke with a blank face.

"This is our teritorry,no one is allowed to come here besides us"A boy with Purple hair spoke"Listen here,This is not your teritorry and everyone is allowed to come here anytime"I spoke in a monotone and raised my eyebrow

"So your new here huh?"the boy with broad shoulders spoke"What do you mean?Everyone is new here, this is the first day of school dumb shits".

The boy with a bunny like face then spoke"Look,Your just a nerd and we're the school's kingkas so you have to respect us"I laughed maniacally and Spoke"I'm not a nerd,I'm just wear glassess because my eyesight is bad"i spoke with monotone again

"And besides you all dont own this school"i smirked at them."the owner of this school is my girlfriend so we have all rights to do anything here"The boy with deep voice spoke

"Alright if you insist"i c-osed my expensive lunchbox and shoved it on my bag and throwed my bag on my shoulder

"That nerd was a cocky one"The mint haired boy spoke

"I know,theres something weird about her that i couldnt quite place"The red head boy spoke