Chapter 1

Wooseo's POV

I kissed his lips for a moment then pulled away, started to walk like nothing happen when "Y-yyah jagi(baby), I-I love you. Please dont leave me" he said stuttering while trying to pull my wrist. Annoyed me "What did you say? Em jagi? Who is ur jagi? We are over. I told you already, right? Im sick of you. " I said in sarcastic tone and smirked.

He just froze there so I walked away but he pulled my wrist. AGAIN. And hugged me so tight "It's too...tight. Can't breath. Fuck it let go" He let go off me while rubbing his neck, while I make a do-you-wanna-die face.

"So-sorry but I-I can't let you go. Kajima(dont go)" He stuttered again. Ohmygod. How I hate this kind of guy. Shit. "And why is that? Stop it. Just forget me already man. Be a gentleman." I said and walked again, more like running this time.

I heard a cry but well I dont give a shit nor care at all. It always happen, almost every guy that I have dated have the same reaction.They all have a soft sport in their heart despite their cool appearance. Ew are they gays or what. Im planning to take a break this time.

"Babyy~" I heard someone called me from behind. "Not again! Tsk." I said while turning my body to face that guy, frowning. "What?" I asked lazily and he seems starled yet he answered with "C-can you meet me at Xoxo cafe around 6clock today?" He stuttered, too!?

"What the hell is happening to this fucking boys huh? Hmp" I mumbled but then shoke my head. "No, I'm too tired today. Go play somewhere else." I said then turned away, started to walk again. "Why? Uh-mm next time ok? Bye, sa-saranghae" he said then walked away leaving me alone.

Hey what, he is not the one who leave me first ok it just I told them that after they finished talking to me, stay their ass away from me. And why "THEY/THEM/THEIR?". It's obvious, right? Because I'm playgirl bitches. What, cant a girl be a playgirl? We can.

So, I walked away again this time not wanting to waste any more time. I might kill anyone who bother me, for cheese and  pizza's sake. I checked my phone and I got in about 86missed calls and 345messeges. I deleted it all without reading even one of them, sighing.

I walked to my car at student garage. Yes, our school is super damn rich. We went to school by our own cars or with driver. But I prefer to be alone, so I drove the car by myself. I took out my car's key and click the button.

I opened the door and was about to enter my car when "Woo seoo~" ew it sound gay and from that voice I immendiately know who is the owner of that fcking voice. Wu.Han.Yeol. He is chinese-korean and to be honest, he is a bit handsome too. He have been my oh-so-called-fan for about 2years now. I'm amazed by his patientness but nah, he is not my type duh.

"WHAT THE HELL HANYEOL? I'm so tired right now so you better get lost fucker." He just pouted at my statement "Wae?~ I miss you. Lets go hang out tonight?" He asked again, with his glooly eyes. "NO." I said and pushed him away before entering my car.

"I'd rather died killed by the one I love than seing you with another man." He said, looking down to his shoes. "HELL WHATS WRONG WITH YOU HANYEOL. I'll kill you, but not today cause I'm fucking tired right now. Please?" He widened his eyes when I said "please" words.

"Wow, I must be REALLY tired. I even begged for him." I thought. Yea, I have never say Please. Thankyou. Sorry. Words. He just smile sheepishly and walked away. "Ugh, shit." I closed the door and drove my car to my mansion that my parents gave me because they are not always home anyway. My parent is always busy with their "beloved" company.

Dude, I dont care. The gate opened by my maids, I drove it to the main door and left my car there. My butler gonna handle the car so I just walked to my room. Slapping myself to the floffy bed. "Heaven" I thought then driffted to sleep.

Next day.

Author's POV

The sun have arise, the weather is nice today. Workers go to their work's places, students woke up early to go to school. But not this lazy ass, I'm sure you know who is she. She is still sleeping till ....

Wooseo's POV

"SHIN WOO SEO, TAKE YOUR LAZY ASS AWAY FROM THE BED! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPHEAD! We have to go to school! Ppalli(Faster)" I heard someone screaming but I dont give a damn about it so I just continue to sleep.

"YAH YAH WAKE UPP! I just came back from my so-called-journey early because you asked me to but you dont even come to pick me up at airport! YAH WAKE UP WOOSEOO!!" That voice make me annoyed so i woke up while rubbing my eyes like a little kid and saw a familiar faces infront of me but I couldn't recognize her face.

"Who are you miss? And what are you doing here in my room? Damn it cant you be more noise that this! You are ruining my morning miss! Get lost bitch" I muttered, still rubbing my eyes but with cold gaze this time.

I'm too sleepy to argue with this stranger bitch right know and I think it must be a dream. Hello? Who will try to disturb my beautiful sleep? No one, except my cousis. She is a bitch you know, well me too hm it's our gems. Cant help.

"Pfft, how dare you didn't recognize the most beautiful girl in this world? I'M SONG NA HEE YOUR PRECIOUS COUSIN! SNAP IT OUT BITCH!" She said while hitting my head with my beautiful pillow .. hey what, pillow is my precious thing. It help me to sleep ok, dont judge. "Oh, hi" is all I could say because I'm really sleepy right now. Please god save me from this bitch. I. Sleep. Please. Help.

"What the hell bitch? Yah I will just let it go this time, now please go take a shower. You  stinks haha and we have to go to school. Ppalii!" she said while laughing her as off. "Wow how can she changed her mode so easily but still, she ruined my morning -_-" I thought while staring at her weirdly. "Yah what, still not familiar with my gorgeous face?" With that she winked to me make me wanted to vommit, haha kidding.

She is the only one who I can be myself with, I can share and tell everything to her so she too will tell me everything even how big that secrets are. My parent ... dont even know what is my favourite food but she did, she knew what I like the most.

"What? I cant hear you? Me? Beautiful? I know it already, everyone do." I mocked her and a smirk playing around my pale lips. "Oh are you deaf? Wow. Lets go to hospital instead of school. Shhall we?" She said in playfull tone. Put sarcams there too.

"I dont care bitch. Now, move from my way. I'm gonna go take shower. Shut your fcking mouth off already." I said while managed to stand up but I fall. Lol. I'm tired ok. Nahee look at me with her disbelieve face and laugh. Ofcourse. "Hmp. Yeah laugh laugh. You dont even bother to give me a help, right? Shit." I stand up again and walked to my bathroom.

---Fastfoward---

"So, who gonna drive?" She asked, excited. "Me, ofcourse." I said pulling her with me to the main door. My butler already took my car there so I just need to drive it duh. And my car is porchea. What, I'm rich. Remember? Haha. I drove to our school, with nahee.

She keep laughing and critizing me about eugh everything. Good thing she is my relation. We arrived at the school and there are alot of student waiting at the main gate. I lower my window and asked one of that girls. "Bitch. Come here." She came toward me while shaking. Lol did she loved me too or what? Jk. Haha.

"Yyeas miss shin?" She asked in formal. "Dude, I dont eat human. No need to be that formal. What happen? What is wrong with those bitches? Fangirling around the main gate. Tell them to move." I pointed at the gate and she started to tell them to move and explain something unexpected to me.

----

Hi hi! I dont know if you are going to like it or not but I wish you will.

Feel free to drop any comments and please vote (:

Xx,
Awaashin.