Chapter 3

Im sorry im sorry im sorry!! My places is having such a big flood! But yeah, im fine. Just, I lost connection for a while. Im sorry guys, loveyou!

----------

Wooseo's POV

I opened my eyes and saw him! That taehyung guy. If you guys think the author will write that my heart beating fast and whatsoever you are wrong! Haha. I pushed him coldly and eyeing him hashly.

"You dont even thank me for saving you" He said and a smirk playing around my cherry lips.

I leaned closer to him and whispering to him "Babe, you dont even help me when I bumped into you awhile ago. So why should I?" I said seducetively and he just stared at me coldly.

Then he smile cutely showing his rectagle smile. "So its fair, right baby?" He said in husky voice and winked at me. I rolled my eyes signalling I'm not interested to talk with him anymore.

I walked toward my members and they keep teasing me about what happen just now. I looked at my schedule and it is mathematics time. I hate math even I'm good in math.

Gladly the teacher is not coming so we just playing around. My classmate is selective, by me. So those fanboys (and fangirls since bts is in our class too)will not bother us.

"So, anyone wanna go shopping later?" Hyera asked in exciting mode. "I dont know, should we? Mybe yes cause I need to buy new lips gloss. I'm out of it!" Minrah exclaimed and I can see her eyes sparkling.

"Yes me too, and we should go to club after that." Aajie slightly added. "Sound nice. Can I join? I will join even if you dont ask me to." Nahee said and all of them laugh except for me.

Yes, I love shopping and clubbing but this is not something I can laugh at. It aint funny so Why laugh, right readers? "Sure" I replied in low voice and just listening to them.

Soeun's POV

"I wonder when will wooseo change. She is still quiet like always and only talk when she want to. Haih, its all her past fault ... I dont even want to remember it." I thought and peeking at wooseo who have a cold expression plasterred at her face.

Minrah's POV

"Aigo, what should I do with wooseo hmm. She is still not change but at least she already decided to stop with her whatever 3dates." I thought and laughing with the others meanwhile wooseo just looking at us with no expression.

Wooseo's POV

I get tired so I told them that I wanna take a nap for awhile. I sat on my chair and took out my headphones. I wore it and listening to random songs while slapping myself on the table and put my arms around my head then driffted to sleep.

(A/N: Idk how to explain this action but just imagine it by urself ok? Hehe)

A tap found itself on my shoulder. I ignored it as I'm very sleepy and tired. I always am and even nahee scolded me cause I slept too much.

cant help it, ever since that incident happen I always sleep to pretend that I'm fine or accidentally remember about the past so I will just sleep and now it become habits.

Someone keep poking my shoulder and I groaned in anger. "STOP IT BASTARD, IM SLEEPING CANT YOU SEE?" I looked behind me and found a pouting taehyung?

"What is wrong with him?" I thought then elbrowing him asking why and what. He smile and Sat on the chair infront of me. "Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you" he said, scracthing the back of his neck and cupped his face.

(A/N: OMG I'M BLUSHING! I CANT IMAGINE TAEHYUNG DID THAT INFRONT OF ME OHMY I MIGHT DIED HAHA. Ok sorry again.)

"Fck" I cursed and flopping my head into the table but before I could he blocked my head with his hand.