Interviews #11@Rosalie160

QUESTION 1. "What is your name ( or nickname/pen-name if preferred)?"
- I usually use the name Naomi or Rose.

QUESTION 2."How did you discover your path to writing?"
- I loved to read a lot since my childhood days. When I was a kid I usually made up my own script and play with my friends as a role play game. The more I grew up, writing attracted me more and more. I started to build up my own world with my stories, this is when I thought I should share my writing with others. However I know it sucks XD

QUESTION 3."When did you write your first book and how old were you?"
- I wrote my first story when I was around maybe 10-years-old or so, but I usually made up stories in my mind before that. And officially I wrote a story on Wattpad when I was 15-years-old but I deleted that account.

QUESTION 4."What genre do your write and why? If there are more than one, how do you balance your creativity for both?"
- I prefer to explore different genre with different plots but basically I write Fiction than that of Non-Fiction because it helps me to be more on my creative sides.

QUESTION 5."Why do you write and what keeps you motivated?"
- I love to write and it has and become my habit and hobby. My viewers and their sweet comments keeps me motivated. I love to make friends and they become my really good friends with same interest through comments.

QUESTION 6."How do you think you have evolved as a writer?"
- Evolving has no need and we all know practice makes us better so my writing are evolving better day by day.

QUESTION 7."Who are some of your favorite books on and off Wattpad?"
- Off Wattpad: J.K.Rowling's Harry Potter series. Shakespeare's sonnets and almost his every work.

On Wattpad: I don't remember the writers name but I love the book 'Can't you touch my heart' and many more.

QUESTION 8."What are the upsides and downsides about being an author on Wattpad?"
- Upsides: Wattpad helps share my writing with others.

- Downsides: It is very hard to get readers for your book.

QUESTION 9."What is your schedule for writing or is it motivated by your fans? If so what do your fans mean to you?"
- I don't have any schedule, whenever I get motivated I start my writing. I will not love to call them fans but my friends. Yes they pay a major role for my writing. They mean a lot to me, I think whatever I am for my writing is for them. They help me through their sweet comments to go through my hard times.

QUESTION 10."What advice would you give to aspiring authors/ newcomers?"
- I will say that if you love to write then just write and never give up, it needs time. We all know that when there is a will there is a way.

Request time: "Mention one of your books and why should someone read them."

- I would like to suggest you one of my work 'Moments to live.' Why should you read this? Well I don't want to spoil it for you but this book will help you find yourself, love yourself and face the problems with a smile on your face. It will help you to develop your character strong.

MESSAGE: LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!

'Moments to live'
Rosalie160

'Moments to live'Rosalie160