21 ; Glint of unknown expression

September 16, 2018

"I know this fancy place near a private school called Seoul Starlights. You should try it," she said, making small conversations. "Whatcha think?"

"Oh, uhm, yeah sure.." I hesitated. "I didn't bring any money though," I mumbled.

She smiled at me as she turned the car to the left. "Just order anything you want, it's on me."

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose," I shyly said.

"Babe," she chuckled. "You're literally sitting comfortably on my lap right now, why are you being shy?"

I blushed, nuzzling my face to the side of her neck as I smile so big. "If you say so," I sweetly said, placing a light peck to the skin on her neck where my face is. I only heard her giggle in response.

After minutes more of driving with her opening another conversation, she parked her car in front of the place she was talking about.

"We're here," she said as we stared at each others eyes, my arms wrapped around her neck.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"No, wait.." she interrupted as I was about to open her car door so I can get off her lap. "I forgot to do something,"

I looked at her in confusion. "What is it?"

"This," she said, smashing her lips gently on my lips.

She wrapped her arms around my body, making me face her. I straddled her lap, basically both my legs on each side of her hips.

I closed my eyes along with hers as I gave my everything in the kiss, making her moan in pleasure.

She held both the back of my thighs and started grinding on me lightly. This time, it was me who moan in response.

The kiss was full of hunger, lust, intimacy, and even passion that made butterflies roam around my stomach.

Fuck , it feels so good!

She captured my bottom lip with such expertise and started nibbling harshly on it, and then capturing my upper lip and doing the same as I reciprocated her actions.

Her right hand went up to hold the back of my neck so she can hold me in place as she kissed me furthermore.

This time, I started grinding back to her with the same force she's exerting. She moaned a harsh fuck as she slipped her tongue inside my mouth and I suck on it, making a sloppy sound like I was slurping on a Slurpy.

It felt so wrong but it felt so right at the same time. I should probably get used to the way she handles my body, knowing she's going to know the real purpose why we met in the first place.

She then grabbed a handful hair on the back of my head with the same hand placed on my neck and tugged on it which put me on a pleasurable pain.

I hissed through the kiss and I started to notice an unexplainable feeling I am feeling down there, like I need to touch myself to fulfill a certain need to relive myself.

I then pulled my head inches away from her, only to stick my tongue out and forced it towards her mouth. This time, it was her sucking on my tongue as I suddenly felt a gush of wetness sticking to my private area and down my thighs.

I stopped grinding on her but she didn't, so I pulled away completely from her. Our foreheads sweaty and we were both panting as we catch our breaths.

She pulled me in a kiss once again but I stopped her by placing both my arms on her chest, pushing her away lightly.

"We need to stop," I panted out.

"What why?" She asked in confusion, wrapping her arms around my waist as she pulls me closer to her, if that's even possible.

"I don't want our first time to be in a car," I said, part of it was true but I also want my first time to be memorable and romantic.. not like this, inside a tinted car with a high possibility of getting caught by strangers.

"Oh," she said in a disappointed tone but she hide it by smiling at me as she peck my sweaty forehead. "Okay, I understand."

I nodded thankfully. "Thank you for understanding,"

She smiled one last time and then glancing at the large glass windows of the restaurant, and in that moment I saw a glint of unknown expression in her eyes.

Excitement? Lust? I can't figure it out.

I was still straddled on her lap but I had managed to look at what she's looking at through the windshield.

There, sat on one of the booths inside, was a young brunette lady wearing a school uniform waving seductively at her, biting her bottom lips.