50 ; Moving on

October 15, 2018

Opening my eyes the next morning, tears streamed out of their sockets as I was left alone in my bed. I wouldn't say that the tears were pain, pain because Tzuyu left me after she took my innocence, it was tears from betrayal.

This always happened before. She would act so sweet to get what she wants, and then she will leave soon after. I should have know that she wasn't serious and maybe deep down inside, I knew that this would happen. I was just too happy with her that I refuse to see her real intentions once more.

I thought she could change... for me, for the sake of our supposedly blossoming relationship. But it seemed like it was all a joke for Her. With everything that had happened to her, like her mother's death for instance, I thought she could finally open up her eyes and see what the real problem was.

All this time I was searching for the problem and the solution. But in reality, she was the problem... and the solution. She was the only one who can save herself from herself. If that even made sense.

I sighed to myself, wiping off the tears that I didn't even know had slipped out of my eyes. Just as I was about to stand up from my bed to look for my phone, a sudden realization hit me in the head. My phone had been sitting at Tzuyu's penthouse the last time I stayed there.

I groaned, standing up from my bed completely naked. I think I have to personally go to the hospital to check up how my dad was doing. It only had been 24 hours and my brain is out of proportion.

Now let's fast forward.

My dad had been recovering for a month, he was staying at home. The doctors said that after another month, he can go back to work but to always remember not to tire himself out especially that the heart is still used to his foreign body. Luckily the heart didn't reject him.

After the day Tzuyu left me on my bed, I had manage to face Lukard the same day and tell him that I couldn't do anything about Tzuyu anymore. She took my virginity and left just like that. To say that Lukard was brokenhearted was not even half of what I saw the moment I told him that the deal was off. He was so dead inside and I hate to see him like that.

He begged me to extend the contract, but to me the deal was off. I feel so bad for him because he did so much for me. He gave me money and he gave my dad his wife's heart and in exchange was my virginity along with emotional and mental suffering from his daughter. I couldn't stay for longer and pretend like Tzuyu never hurt me.

When I was about to leave, he ask me for one more favor, which was to attend his wife's funeral in a week.

I honestly didn't want to go. I didn't want to see Tzuyu there. Or worse, she would confront me and say shits about how I let my dad kill her mom by getting her heart.

She had caused too much pain on me, but Lukard had done so much for me and my family so I agreed to go. I was going to do it for him and his late wife. But I couldn't promise him that I'll be staying in there for too long.

My dad's recovery and Tzuyu's mom's funeral (to which I end up staying until the end because Tzuyu never showed up) all happened in just a span of one month. And in all those days, I haven't heard or seen Tzuyu. She disappeared in thin air.

Everything then fell back to normal but I knew a part of me was still holding on to Tzuyu. You couldn't just forget a love like that. I knew she was messed up and I chose to stay with her. She left me after but here I am still hoping that she'll come back to me.

I loved her despite of her attitudes and behavior. I may never had admitted it earlier, but I have loved her. Sadly, I couldn't keep hoping that we'll end up together forever.