Hollyhock

Little note to self - the color of the hollyhocks are black.

Extra note - Nobel is the name of the town.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter didn’t know what happened to get him in this situation. One moment he is talking to Wendell, having a swell time and enjoying himself. The next moment he is in the bathroom, coughing up petals, unable to breathe. He was alone and didn't know what just happened but when he looked in the toilet, it made sense. He might as well just call Blue and ask them what soda they wanted. Oh how much he regrets making that bet with them over this. 

What type of flowers were they anyway? There were black petals covered in blood in a pile. He would search it up later when he had the time.

“Jupiter? You in here? Wendell sent me in to make sure you were okay. He said that you ran off all the sudden.”

Shoot, that was Kenny. He was going to die if anyone found out about this. 

“I’m fine, Ken. Just not feeling good right now. Think I might be sick.”

Kenny didn't leave after that like he had hoped, he was too stubborn to do that.

“You need anything? From how Wendell described it, you were coughing like a bat outta hell. I don't think that counts as ‘fine’.”

“Water.” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendell was worried for him, he really was. This wasn’t normal for Jupiter, hiding every time he starts to cough and avoiding hanging out with him. He wanted to know what was wrong with him, but Jupiter was being stubborn. It was normal for him to be like that, the unusual part of his refusal to talk to someone about it was that not even his parents knew anything. They had come to Kenny about it and he also didn’t know what was wrong.

When the town’s hero, Chronos, had knocked on his door, Wendell froze. They looked like they were about to pass out from the injuries they had sustained. Wendell heard gunshots earlier but he didn’t think that they connected with their intended target until Chronos appeared.

“Help” was all they said when the door opened and they came stumbling in, falling onto the recently cleaned carpet. He ran to get a phone and a first aid kit from the bathroom, stumbling as he quickly tried to prevent the hero from dying. He came down to see more blood than before and a bullet near Chronos, said hero coughing up something onto the carpet. Was that a flower? Wendell was dreaming, he had to be if this was happening.

Chronos spotted the phone and started to freak out about it while Wendell was trying to make sure that this wasn’t a dream. “No. No phones. No hospitals.” The hero grumbled, moving slightly away from Wendell.

“...fine, just stay still and focus on not passing out.” Wendell ordered, grabbing the things needed out of the first aid kit.

Wendell went to work on trying to help the assumed teleporter, patching up the smaller wounds he saw as he cleaned out the bigger one. It seemed to be too painful for them but they stood still, obeying the orders thrown out by their helper. After the worst of it was patched up, they said something to try and ease the tension in the air.

“Fuck guns.”

There went that gruff, almost familiar voice again. It sounded like it came from a chainsmoker.. It sounded like Jupiter, too much like Jupiter. Wendell had to know if it was him.