Chapter 5: The Unthinkable.

Asher's Pov.

Serial killer! I don't believe this. This is not Kira. I don't know what to do. Fuck this, I'm going to ask her. It seems good. Right?

Kira's Pov.

I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't bother looking myself in the mirror I already know what I look like. I went into the shower and washed myself till I am clean. I'm such a clean freak when it comes to my body. I got out and dried myself. I decided to actually try to look my best just because I'm skipping school. I picked out,

Shirt: a red and black shirt with gold writing that says wild hearts can't be broken
Pants: ripped skinny jeans, faded blue
Shoes: black heeled boots
A necklace that has a red heart
A silver ring
Band bracelets

I straitened my hair and put a black bow on my left side. I looked cute, but I forgot my makeup. Well I'll just put on a little eyeliner and some lipgloss. How can something so simple be super cute? I don't know but I like it. I gathered up all my things and put them in the bags where they belong and walked out. I put my bags in a corner and walked back into the bathroom to put my rings in their holes. Jeez that sounds so weird but hey, I like them. I got done and tried to go to the kitchen to eat but no I just had to run into Asher. "Damn what's your rush?" I said. "How could you keep this from me?" He said while holding my diary. Shit I forgot to put that back! "What did you read?" I said kinda harsh. I didn't mean to say it like that but I did. "Your a fucking serial killer!" He yelled in my face. "I've been one for years now. I know how to control myself. I've only killed about 20 people in the last 4 years." I mumbled softly. I didn't realize there were tears coming out of my eyes.

Asher's Pov.

Once she admitted it, I thought I was very lucky to have a friend like her. She hasn't killed me even though I gave her hard times, she hasn't killed me. I am her true friend. What am I saying? With out thinking I grabbed her waists and pulled her into a hug. About a few seconds later she hugged me back. I didn't want to leave this hug but I pulled away and said, "You look beautiful today. Where do you want to go?" She just stood there thinking. "Let's walk around." she said. Once she said that I turned around and walked out the door. A few seconds later she came out with her backpack and her purple bag then started walking down the street. We walked down a few streets and now we were walking down an alley. She stopped at a door of an old building. "Where are we?" I asked. She opened the door and walked inside. She then said, "This is were I do my magic." I walked in behind her and I looked around. It looks so cool in here. Everything of hers was here and it's awesome here. "This is my home. This is were I go when I have nowhere else to go. This is also where I kill my people." she said. "Then why did you bring me here?" I asked. "I trust you Asher. I love you so much and I just want you to see the other side of me. Asher I'm very dangerous. How can you stand being around me. I'm a fucking serial killer for crying out loud!" She said. I just stood there in front of her, looking in her eyes. "Nobody else knows this and I expect it to be that way." She said putting her hands on her head while sitting on the couch. I didn't know what to do so I did the unthinkable....

-----------Authors Note------------
Hey, so what do you think of my story so far? I'm very glad you guys are reading it. I love you guys!! I'll update soon. Promises!! 😉
💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙