Chapter 2: Getting Away.

Asher's Pov.

I was about to get off my phone, until I got a text. The messages we sent to each other,

Person: You have what is mine and I expect her to be with me in an hour.
Me: I don't know who you are but I am her best friend and I believe no one owns her but her so get a fucking life.
Person: Hell yeah I fucking own her and when I find out who you are, I'm going to kill you!!
Me: I doubt that.

End of messages.
I can't believe I got threatened twice in less that 30 mins. Who could possibly own Kira? I don't know, but I'll always protect her even if that means I'll be killed. She is worth it. I looked behind us and there was a black car about two blocks away. "SHIT!! Kira follow me!" I said just loud enough for her to hear. She did as I said and we jumped over the fence and ran across the park. We ran till we got to a gas station. We walked inside and went to the back. I got out my phone and called my mother.

Kira's Pov.

When he got his phone out, I started wondering why he wanted me to follow him. Yeah, I trust him and all but I just want to go to sleep. When he was done with his call, he told me to go to the bathroom and clean up. When I found the damn bathroom, I quickly went inside and locked the door. I don't want anyone to see my stuff. I checked the things I brought with me to see if they are ok and rearrange them. Once I was done with that, I went to do my business and washed up. I grabbed my things and unlocked the door and walked over to where Asher was standing. He saw me walk towards him and I noticed he bought some candy and monsters. "What was that about?" I asked. He looked away for a moment then he handed me his phone. I went to his massages and read them. Oh shit! My ex boyfriend is stalking me and Asher! This explains the running. "Asher, we need to get out of here now." I said worriedly. Asher then took my purple bag and threw it over his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a car that was parked at the end of the parking lot. He put all my bags in the trunk and pushed me to the passenger side of the car. I stopped him and asked, " Where are we going?" He just shrugged and said, " Get in the back and lay down. Get some sleep, we are going to get your brother and then head toward my house." I did what I was told and went to sleep.

----------------Authors Note-------
The picture at the top is Asher if you lovelies were wondering who it was. I hope you guys like it so far. I have a lot planed for the four of them. Keep reading and find out what's next.
💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙